ibizamallorca

Jul 1, 2020
Interesting Bug in the latest release.

I grabbed the scorpion venom, feather, and bamboo. Met with Ranger Rick (I know that's not his name) and he asked me to create a tranq. Thinking I had all the materials I attempted to build it, I didn't and the formula failed. I grabbed the dart shortly after but now the scorpion venom, feather, and bamboo are missing from my inventory and no longer available where they were.

Unfortunately I don't have a save from right before I failed to create the tranq with the missing dart.

Same here, what was the solution?

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Weird question but is there a way to see the script? It looks like the game has no backlog or rewind function, the problem is I have a bug where sometimes the text advances twice and I miss one of the textboxes. It's really frustrating

itsfrengie

Aug 9, 2018
Hello!!

I just started playing Treasure Of Nadia but I can't see any cutscenes even the starting of game all I have black and empty screens only with sound, IDK how I can fix it, is this problem common?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello!!

I just started playing Treasure Of Nadia but I can't see any cutscenes even the starting of game all I have black and empty screens only with sound, IDK how I can fix it, is this problem common?
Try switch to low resolution.
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another.
Also update your codecs try CCCP or K-Lite.
Please let me know if something works

itsfrengie

Aug 9, 2018
I have 1 graphic card and it's updated.
updated my codecs as you asked
but I still get the same problem
I checked the game directory I can see the scene videos I can open and watch but in game it shows black screen with sound.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have 1 graphic card and it's updated.
updated my codecs as you asked
but I still get the same problem
I checked the game directory I can see the scene videos I can open and watch but in game it shows black screen with sound.
Was you try low resolution?
Wich codec you try?

Oscarsss

Apr 6, 2018
The Soul crystal says "Craft a bomb to get the key segments from the Casula temple." but im already way past that?

albo2014

Dec 3, 2020
Should be 21 yo ( or more), even though there's a funny scene in the bar where Tasha ask him to show is ID before giving him the rum for Albert.
yes, that he complains and tells him his age, but I don't remember if he says 23 or more

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes