Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
So I have all house upgrades but the attic key isn't where the pics says it is. is there a way for me to gain access to it? Im in post game.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
So I have all house upgrades but the attic key isn't where the pics says it is. is there a way for me to gain access to it? Im in post game.
Have you got game room? Check your inventory if you have attic key, maybe you just did not notice. The key appears completely randomly. It has no predetermined place.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
If you haven't played TGO, then it is hard to say TON is better. I have played both so far, and TGO is only 12 %, so not a complete game by a long shot. I think that TGO is going to be a better game when it is finished. We will know in a couple of years.
i started TON when it was around v54 (54%) in 2020 and i was hooked at probably around 20% of the way in, i even got lust epidemic (prequel) and finished that in a couple weeks as im usually shy when it comes to rpgs and havent seen many great ones, so i will likely do the same for TGO, and get it when its at around 40-50% done

milcho_2000

Aug 21, 2021
is here anyone completed this game...bcoz im stuck or the game isn't working please help me out...:(

im stuck at ) bring jasmine massage oil to pricia) even after bring her... soul stone saying still same for bringing jasmine massage oil
please anyone help to fix this
I've got the same problem. Any solutions?

milcho_2000

Aug 21, 2021
im stuck at: bring jasmine massage oil to pricia) even after bring her the iol she gave me 10000 and nothing else, soul stone saying still same for bringing jasmine massage oil
please anyone help to fix this

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes