PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
why was there never a walk through mod made for this game, i knows its a sandbox, but surely a walkthrough mod would be beneficial for someone to play through it if they keep getting stuck or something? pdf's isn't really the way to go but i understand why.
There is ingame hint system. Also there is good walkthrough.
And I dont know if is possible make walkthrough mod for RPGM.

LikeITorNot

Feb 4, 2022
why was there never a walk through mod made for this game, i knows its a sandbox, but surely a walkthrough mod would be beneficial for someone to play through it if they keep getting stuck or something? pdf's isn't really the way to go but i understand why.
in all fairness its not really needed, the game walks with you for everything except the puzzles and a few little trinkets. other than that, there are also quite a few walkthroughs out there. its just not really needed since the game is complete. i have a bug so i cant see the endin with Maddy but oh well. not the end of the world. you'll be fine.

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
From my point of view, the fun part of this game is to think and solve the game by yourself (I don't count the amount of fucking jungle puzzles, by the way, there are YT tutorials about it) as these kind of games are for that, solve puzzles and stuff. It doesn't seem right to give everything chewed.

Reactions: LikeITorNot

eet789

Oct 19, 2016
If you're stuck at 95% or above: try to use the booty call function and call every girls + play all scenes. It works with mine.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oh do you have any guide on how to do so? I looked around and doesn't like there is
Unfortunately not, I'm a Mac users all I know is what I found in this page hope it will help you, there's also the patch to download. :)

Reactions: noonanomu

Mason Jr

May 27, 2017
It's been a while since I played the game and now I got this message, I have no idea what it is.
Somebody enlightenme please?
Ảnh chụp màn hình 2022-02-16 212210.png

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
I have a problem in my game, there is a scene which is supposed to be triggered but is not happening, Emily's Dad was supposed to be here according to the walk through but the conversation scene is not being triggered. Can any body helped (this problem has happened twice to me and I have played it twice from the beginning and I do not want to it any more) so, any body here who can solve this fucking problem????:whistle::whistle::whistle: View attachment 1657375

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
So I just bought the game from steam. I already played this game to 56% before. Do I have to restart the game from steam because I miss some important newly added bits? Or can I just play on from my last save and still find the extra stuff he added for steam?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes