Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does megabasterd can actually bypass 4gb limit?Because i read on github comment people still getting that 4gb limit
Sorry for my late replay.
Yes it's a Java software designed to switch to different proxy in order to bypass the limit of Mega servers, I find it very useful, and simple to use.
The problem issued on github and in other forums is that the softwares seem to stop at the limit but it's not true, it stops while switching the proxy to continue the download but works if you set it up correctly and above all use a good amount of them, and of course have a bit of patience during the download. :)

Reactions: Hime19

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
I give - what the everloving fuck am I doing wrong on the fishing minigame? I have to be doing something wrong, because there's no possible way it's this ridiculously hard to get the fish to bite without a million posts complaining about the absurdly low bite rate. I see the fish I want to catch, I'm using the lure the guides say to use, but nothing.

You throw the line out, fine, but you automatically pull it back *immediately*, and the fish never has a chance to get remotely close because they all hang out in the extreme corners or on the far right-hand side. How do I actually get them to actually grab the freaking lure?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I give - what the everloving fuck am I doing wrong on the fishing minigame? I have to be doing something wrong, because there's no possible way it's this ridiculously hard to get the fish to bite without a million posts complaining about the absurdly low bite rate. I see the fish I want to catch, I'm using the lure the guides say to use, but nothing.

You throw the line out, fine, but you automatically pull it back *immediately*, and the fish never has a chance to get remotely close because they all hang out in the extreme corners or on the far right-hand side. How do I actually get them to actually grab the freaking lure?
Just try again, it's little bit of grind and I can understand it can be frustrating sometime, you need to be patient and wait until the fish will get near the lure and you will catch it. :)

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
I downloaded the final version, but it says v98 in the lower left corner, is it not the latest version?

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
In OP is save location. Open this folder and delete files ;)

From wich server you download your game?
If I remember correctly, it was a site called androidadult because most of the new or updated games here are not compatible with android. even if it is compatible, it is very difficult to find because the filter part does not work for me.When you try to use a filter, either the page is refreshed or the filter options are closed.
Is there any difference between v98 and v1.0 because it is really difficult and tiring to download because internet speed is a nightmare.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
If I remember correctly, it was a site called androidadult because most of the new or updated games here are not compatible with android. even if it is compatible, it is very difficult to find because the filter part does not work for me.When you try to use a filter, either the page is refreshed or the filter options are closed.
Is there any difference between v98 and v1.0 because it is really difficult and tiring to download because internet speed is a nightmare.
In v98 you miss one or two scenes, two extras and IIRC one KS page.

Reactions: Dylan741

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So i progressed pretty far into this game

But the love potions are not for sale anymore

Since the potion making has gone to thhe library

Now i need to make jasmine oil for the parlor scene with pricia and emily

But witout a love potion it aint working

How can i get a love potion ?

Reactions: Major Winters

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
So i progressed pretty far into this game

But the love potions are not for sale anymore

Since the potion making has gone to thhe library

Now i need to make jasmine oil for the parlor scene with pricia and emily

But witout a love potion it aint working

How can i get a love potion ?
You can buy it from Albert in lighthouse.
I have a bug that there is two emily in store and when ı try to give philweed to emily at the end of the scene game stops and ı can't move
You fucked up your game by cheats. Try download some saves like yours.
Or delete full game with saves and try it again.

Reactions: michael1984
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes