michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Welll reached the ending

Have to say im a bit disapointed that we let duncan go

And the ending doesnt make much sense either the Mc and thhe rest say we will end him but in the next game hardly anyone is present

So a better ending would have been like killing off duncan or see at least a happy ending for them lol

Twstt

Nov 30, 2018
I am having a bit of and odd issue with the vanilla game. No mods, or patches installed just the latest (completed) build. Upon starting the game it is skipping all text immediately, without prompt. It looks like there may be a keystroke that is happening, as when the game exits the cutscene and goes into freemode, the menu just repeatedly opens and closes nonstop.

I checked the keylogging on my computer, and according to the system there are no inputs happening at all, so I was just curious if anyone else had experienced anything like this before? If so, and hints on how I might be able to correct this issue?

Thanks!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I am having a bit of and odd issue with the vanilla game. No mods, or patches installed just the latest (completed) build. Upon starting the game it is skipping all text immediately, without prompt. It looks like there may be a keystroke that is happening, as when the game exits the cutscene and goes into freemode, the menu just repeatedly opens and closes nonstop.

I checked the keylogging on my computer, and according to the system there are no inputs happening at all, so I was just curious if anyone else had experienced anything like this before? If so, and hints on how I might be able to correct this issue?

Thanks!
If you have some controller try unplug it.
If you can try another rpgm game if you have same probleme.
Skip texts and opening menu is by ESC, 0 on numeric keyboard or X. But its not probably your issue.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twstt

Twstt

Nov 30, 2018
If you have some controller try unplug it.
If you can try another rpgm game if you have same probleme.
Skip texts and opening menu is by ESC, 0 on numeric keyboard or X. But its not probably your issue.
You know I am charging a controller off my comp right now. I didn't think about that since it's "off" but it makes total sense. Thank you for your time and help!

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Welll reached the ending

Have to say im a bit disapointed that we let duncan go

And the ending doesnt make much sense either the Mc and thhe rest say we will end him but in the next game hardly anyone is present

So a better ending would have been like killing off duncan or see at least a happy ending for them lol
The developer had to let Duncan live, so that he could still be one of the villains in their next game.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The developer had to let Duncan live, so that he could still be one of the villains in their next game.
Yeah i started the new game and ur right hes a big part in there too

And its at least nice to see the mc and the girls from treassure of nadia in theh new game as well

Thought thhe mc of this game wouldnt be a part of the new game and the ladies would submit to the new game mc

But so far the ladies from treassure of nadia are still faithfull to the mc and not the new mc so im happy

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah i started the new game and ur right hes a big part in there too

And its at least nice to see the mc and the girls from treassure of nadia in theh new game as well

Thought thhe mc of this game wouldnt be a part of the new game and the ladies would submit to the new game mc

But so far the ladies from treassure of nadia are still faithfull to the mc and not the new mc so im happy
They make only an appearance as npc, no girls from TON will be lewdable by the MC in TGO like it happened for the characters of Lust Epidemic in TON, they are there just as a tie in for the story continuity, they maybe will help the new MC like Tasha did giving him information but that's all.
The harem of girls will be completely new ( except for Madalyn, again maybe, there's no certainty of her active appearance for now). :)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
They make only an appearance as npc, no girls from TON will be lewdable by the MC in TGO like it happened for the characters of Lust Epidemic in TON, they are there just as a tie in for the story continuity, they maybe will help the new MC like Tasha did giving him information but that's all.
The harem of girls will be completely new ( except for Madalyn, again maybe, there's no certainty of her active appearance for now). :)
Yeah i was worried about that for a minute

But thank god they only there to further the storyline

And Madalyn i dont really mind since she was not really in the harem and more a antagonist in a way since she is a succubus

So i dont mind if she gets with the new MC in genesis order ... But im glad the harem girls stay faithfull to Henry even in Genesis order

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah i was worried about that for a minute

But thank god they only there to further the storyline

And Madalyn i dont really mind since she was not really in the harem and more a antagonist in a way since she is a succubus

So i dont mind if she gets with the new MC in genesis order ... But im glad the harem girls stay faithfull to Henry even in Genesis order
Yeah, but NLT softened this aspect in his latest games, so apart from Brad in LE, there's no cheating anymore.
Well for Madalyn, yes to a certain point, consider that she's the center of everything since from Lust Epidemic, the trilogy/saga resolve about her emancipation from her brother in LE, her taking the power in TON and... who know what in TGO, we could say that she's the real MC, even though she move in the shadows.
Also both the MC of TON and TGO are so dull that Madalyn really shine against them, in my personal opinion of course. :)

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
i got a problem at 62%, i need a royal talisman to make deadly whip, but the only one i had is the one i needed to gift tricia,so,what do i need to do rn?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0112
I've already reached 62% and nothing else works, here I have 4 missions stuck here that the time I get to their place never appears.
Damn 3 days playing this so now I can't solve anything else.
I've already returned some saves a long time ago but by the time these 4 missions arrive, I've already run the whole map and nothing.
1- Tell me to go to Janet's house to catch the old man from the lighthouse trying to sell her a potion.... but he's never there.
2- Tell me to go to the squalmart to meet the nerd in the parking lot, neither outside nor inside she is.
3- Tell me to go to the library and wait for Medlyn to get there to ask for a book, she never appears, I'm sick of it, general bugu, and I'm not even using a cheating code... I'm following the complete step by step of the DV he owns there is on this page here but it bugged everything here.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes