PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Did you find anything? I tried googling as well but cant find shit.
Plz halp, some of us got damaged memory due to excessive fapping
Yeah, after about year he answer you :)
Games are separate but have same back story and some characters from LE have cameos in ToN. Also characters from ToN have cameos in The Genesis Order.

And congratulations on the first comment.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Hey guys. I'm playing story at 20 percent process. Why I can't find scrolls???which characters have scrolls and which don't for the booty call???

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is all scrolls in the big chests?
most yes, just play the game, you get them during duration of long game, if you dont know what to do open inventory in use crystal ball (with this one alone you can finish huge chunk the game) , if you need more use Walkthrough

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
The fisherman wants me to catch a 3000lbs worth of white shark, but it doesn't show at all, only a 900lbs white shark comes every 30 minutes. Is there any way to find this?
IIRC what does it mean?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The fisherman wants me to catch a 3000lbs worth of white shark, but it doesn't show at all, only a 900lbs white shark comes every 30 minutes. Is there any way to find this?
IIRC what does it mean?
just move in and out the beach till you see big ass shark swimming

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I just caught it but the bait shop doesn't buy fish anymore. Will it unlock as the game progresses?
white shark is last fish to sell there, after you have caught it you are done with fishing, for progress at least
have to be over 3000 tho, what many got issue, i got lucky my 1st one was 3.4 and way before i had all the baits
when you talk with dud in store and if he say that each time you are done with it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes