mojache

Jun 11, 2021
where is the saves file folder on android? I can't find it anywhere, not even the nlt.media.treasure folder I can't find, I want to continue it on my pc

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
my android is already rooted, but still can't find the save files, i try search .rpgsave file but not found
on pc is named Defaultfile1.rpgsave, so look for Defaultfile
and remember whether you find your own or grab one of those shared, 1st you have to make save and then overwrite it, after you go in game load it and save it again, then your good
if you grab any of the shared saves you can rename mc in store
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hu cares

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, after about year he answer you :)
Games are separate but have same back story and some characters from LE have cameos in ToN. Also characters from ToN have cameos in The Genesis Order.

And congratulations on the first comment.
Thank you.

I already knew that LE and ToN are connected my friend
Thats why i was asking for a summary or recap of some sort

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
I'm done up to 67%. I am asked to speak to Emily and prica in the salon but they asked me to bring jasmine massage oil. I had one or I had to give it to prica or Jessica, it was used in the prica scene. I'm trying to produce it now, but I need a love potion but it's not sold in the market, what should I do?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm done up to 67%. I am asked to speak to Emily and prica in the salon but they asked me to bring jasmine massage oil. I had one or I had to give it to prica or Jessica, it was used in the prica scene. I'm trying to produce it now, but I need a love potion but it's not sold in the market, what should I do?
buy them more, you can buy them in store
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and for part of game you can buy them in library

and if thats not enough, always use the Soul Crystal for hints in inventory or use wt which you got here
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-6950161

slimeboi69

Aug 20, 2021
im at 28% and im supposed to craft a bomb to break albert's wall. i can't seem to find a jade talisman after looking through the map for the past 15 mins. does the talisman spawn randomly? also after crafting the pickaxe which uses the grappling hook where am i suppose to get a second one? i did use a jade talisman on pricia for a massage does that mean its gone permanently?

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
im at 28% and im supposed to craft a bomb to break albert's wall. i can't seem to find a jade talisman after looking through the map for the past 15 mins. does the talisman spawn randomly? also after crafting the pickaxe which uses the grappling hook where am i suppose to get a second one?
Yes it's random, go to Pricia and get a boost to get more rare talismans, this should help you find one.
You will get the second grappling hook from the park ranger, after you save Ash.

Hazeitus

Feb 26, 2022
I have an issue in Android where the game will randomly crash or give me a black screen before scenes. Help

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have an issue in Android where the game will randomly crash or give me a black screen before scenes. Help
well i dont know if is same with this one, but in their next game genesis order they got written on post 1
1646324561129.png
so check if you got any quality settings

Lucy23

Oct 22, 2021
Im playing this game on steam but stuck at 97% achievements... :( already got all achievements except 100% completion..but still curious about how to get 100% ... :LOL:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Im playing this game on steam but stuck at 97% achievements... :( already got all achievements except 100% completion..but still curious about how to get 100% ... :LOL:
If you have everything complete - You can see if you click on "empty pocket" than go to church and talk with Madalyn.
She give you last extra.

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I am having trouble getting the insect patch downloaded.
cause all uploads on this site are messed up atm , some server broke down again
here you go

PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder
MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes