7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
yeah there is good chance that you are sadly, but thats the risk with mods or any kind off variable manipulation
i can garantie that is safe to add money and talismans (those only after you got it, to be safe after you gave 1st to priscilla) via onlinesave editor , i had no issue with that, anything else is long known that can break your game.

just check which % you are and grab same save here
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/page-524#post-3459987
make fresh save ingame and replace it (you have to replace existing save) with this one, after you can change name for 50 bucks in store

1st do try and go in store and click around , there is chance that is invisible, apparently has happened before
I am using a 58% complete save file now instead of my 12% earlier than ks for this

Reactions: micmitja

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
yeah there is good chance that you are sadly, but thats the risk with mods or any kind off variable manipulation
i can garantie that is safe to add money and talismans (those only after you got it, to be safe after you gave 1st to priscilla) via onlinesave editor , i had no issue with that, anything else is long known that can break your game.

just check which % you are and grab same save here
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/page-524#post-3459987
make fresh save ingame and replace it (you have to replace existing save) with this one, after you can change name for 50 bucks in store

1st do try and go in store and click around , there is chance that is invisible, apparently has happened before
Oh FFS, it has the INCEST PATCH applied for some STUPID reason, how do I locate and remove the files?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh FFS, it has the INCEST PATCH applied for some STUPID reason, how do I locate and remove the files?
you have to get hands on original config.set and replace it, lucky for you i have it still
replace file in
Treasure of Nadia v1.0112\www

or if you are on mac

MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
you have to get hands on original config.set and replace it, lucky for you i have it still
replace file in
Treasure of Nadia v1.0112\www

or if you are on mac

MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw
Thank you.

Reactions: micmitja

BlkMnta88

Mar 25, 2020
I cant find the save files located in the game folder I know bout the yellow text redownloaded the game but still cant find the save files can someone tell me where they are?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Make a new save in game or make a save folder? And if the latter how? Just make a new folder called save?
you have to make new save ingame and then if you are gona replace it, you have to replace existing and then right after that have to run the game load that save and save again, then you are good

BlkMnta88

Mar 25, 2020
you have to make new save ingame and then if you are gona replace it, you have to replace existing and then right after that have to run the game load that save and save again, then you are good
Yes I did that but my problem is I dont have the user or local folder in the game folder so I cant find the save

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes I did that but my problem is I dont have the user or local folder in the game folder so I cant find the save
well not sure on which system you are on then, but got path for each
1646685165542.png
if by chance you are on phone what sounds to me same issue there is special spoiler just for that
1646685223300.png

sarasara

Feb 20, 2020
Can someone explain to me how related the game is to Lust Epidemic

Is Lust Epidemic the first part and treasure of nadia is the second part that complements the events?

Or that what happens in both games takes place in the same world
What is the idea or what is the story on which the events of the two games are built?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Is Lust Epidemic the first part and treasure of nadia is the second part that complements the events?
Same world different MC's. There is a red thread or two (like the sexmcguffins and the big bad) going through all 3 games (TGO being the 3rd game) linking them together. It is considered a trilogy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can someone explain to me how related the game is to Lust Epidemic

Or that what happens in both games takes place in the same world
What is the idea or what is the story on which the events of the two games are built?
lust is 1st
nadia is 2nd
genesis is 3rd
its semi continuation of story and you meet some of the chars from 1st and 3rd in nadia, havent done the 3rd one yet ill wait till is completed , but there were characters introduced in nadia some, with cliffhanger at end of story
also some things that happens in previous one got effect on new one, if you played lust till end then for example you know why whole town is horny in nadia, otherwise not sure if it was mentioned. one of biggest examples

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741 and Xanado

Camiy

Sep 11, 2018
Hi everyone.

There is a way to make easy money without cheat?

i'm with 98% but need to buy all the house renovations and they are to expensive.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am looking for a silver ore to complete the ladder bridge item, but cannot find nor buy one, and I havent found any good hints on it yet, where can I look?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Anyone in here have 100% save file?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I get to laugh heavily and say the same,e thing that someone said to me regarding another issue I had, LOOK on the first page, scroll on down and do a little search.,..let me know what you FIND in there.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi everyone.

There is a way to make easy money without cheat?

i'm with 98% but need to buy all the house renovations and they are to expensive.
You either get talisman and sell them to Diana, go for the fishes and get money from the shopkeeper ( if you didn't get all of them already), sell plants and jasmine oil to Pricia, also don't forget to take the money from the vault in Emily's lab. :)

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes