micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi everyone.

There is a way to make easy money without cheat?

i'm with 98% but need to buy all the house renovations and they are to expensive.
if you dont want to cheat got 2 ways at end of game, you can farm plants and stuff for massage salon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats good money you can find farming places in attachments
and dont forget to pick money from safe
Well you can also sell talismans to Diana while shes in library, later you can find her at Fountain of youth with no option to sell or anything can just say hey

made quick guide to money, you can find it in attachments
I am looking for a silver ore to complete the ladder bridge item, but cannot find nor buy one, and I havent found any good hints on it yet, where can I look?
well you can have only 1 in inventory, myself i couldnt buy one cause i had one already , are you sure you dont have at least one already ?
otherwise you can search in guide for open works locations
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-6950161
, i think i have found only 2 in open world, at least i had 2 in inventory when i coldnt buy in store. and for sure couldnt buy any till i had at least 1 in inventory

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I am looking for a silver ore to complete the ladder bridge item, but cannot find nor buy one, and I havent found any good hints on it yet, where can I look?
Where do you get the painter's mask to make the gas mask?
Its the only item I am missing
I guess that I have to give you some hints here, but I would probably get a response like this:

"THANK YOU SO MUCH for that condescending, patronizing ANSWER!~~!
We sure DO need more people like YOU!"

So I am just going to let you search for it.

Camiy

Sep 11, 2018
if you dont want to cheat got 2 ways at end of game, you can farm plants and stuff for massage salon
thats good money you can find farming places in attachments
and dont forget to pick money from safe
Well you can also sell talismans to Diana while shes in library, later you can find her at Fountain of youth with no option to sell or anything can just say hey

made quick guide to money, you can find it in attachments

well you can have only 1 in inventory, myself i couldnt buy one cause i had one already , are you sure you dont have at least one already ?
otherwise you can search in guide for open works locations
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-6950161
, i think i have found only 2 in open world, at least i had 2 in inventory when i coldnt buy in store. and for sure couldnt buy any till i had at least 1 in inventory
Thanks for the tips.

To sell talisman to Diana after she left the library you have to call her through the satalite phone in your inventory.

Reactions: micmitja

Camiy

Sep 11, 2018
You either get talisman and sell them to Diana, go for the fishes and get money from the shopkeeper ( if you didn't get all of them already), sell plants and jasmine oil to Pricia, also don't forget to take the money from the vault in Emily's lab. :)
Yes, already did all the phishing records.

Thanks for the tips.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the tips.

To sell talisman to Diana after she left the library you have to call her through the satalite phone in your inventory.
ah was looking for way didnt find it, thanks for your tip, gona update money guide

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I guess that I have to give you some hints here, but I would probably get a response like this:

"THANK YOU SO MUCH for that condescending, patronizing ANSWER!~~!
We sure DO need more people like YOU!"

So I am just going to let you search for it.
Of COURSE, you are, I would expect NOTHING LESS....see what I did THERE?
CONTINUING to be a jerk, WELL done!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
There are lockers in Dr. Amor's second office that are...well locked, and need a specific key or item, what is required?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
There are lockers in Dr. Amor's second office that are...well locked, and need a specific key or item, what is required?
First key is at the beach lower right portion near the sea, 2 key is at the bar entrance on the left, 3d at the cemetery on the left, last key, entrance of the park where you find the two portals, key is on the left between the palms and the rocks.:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What - Read the walkthrough! You must be new here. It is so much easier to just ask the questions, and let someone else serve me up the answer without me having to exert any effort.
its same since start , one thing that never changed
asking ? isnt a problem, all those ppl that dont even bother to read last page before asking is

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
He got lucky that I was playing that part so answering wasn't so difficult, I agree they should try to put a little more efforts and try to find the answers especially because everything is available since the game is completed.
I'm not against helping, but certainly that should be the last thing one should ask and only if really unable to solve it by himself- :)

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
First key is at the beach lower right portion near the sea, 2 key is at the bar entrance on the left, 3d at the cemetery on the left, last key, entrance of the park where you find the two portals, key is on the left between the palms and the rocks.:)
Are we thinking of the same keys required, I went to all 4 of those areas and found absolutely nothing.
EDIT; I see WHY I wasnt able to notice anything, a CERTAIN critical part of the story hadnt played OUT yet, now that it has, they are sitting exactly where you said they would be shining in the sun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes