Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
The moment they come here to whine Madalyn is gone or some random stuff in invisible, then yes
They are not staying in their own confinement the moment they ask for help or complain about buggy game. They brake their game and don't even have the brain to try to find the solution for their own problem. I see no reason to even point them to right direction.

Quoting myself here:
However, everyone deserve the right to laugh at those who cheated and broke their game.
What's low? Those who cheated and bragged about their achievement which they wouldn't get if they have not cheated. Those who cheated just because they have to have this win or winning is so much more important than their integrity.

I don't encourage people to cheat, but I don't mind people sharing cheats either. I don't mind people cheat and keep it to themselves. I don't mind people cheat in their own pastime.

However, it irks me a bit when people try to police others for the things that do not effect them in any way.

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Am i the only one who doesnt find the Pillar behind the Library? I should Break him Like Zoe told but nothings there except a Boulder which gives a Red Ginseng
Not easy to spot. Look at the lower right of screen immediately behind the library. It's not in the middle of the yard.

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Newbie question: Does restarting the game have any affect on saved games? I would like to do a full run through while waiting and don't want that to mess up all the optional things I have done, such as fishes caught, cash, idols, special boots and shovels.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Newbie question: Does restarting the game have any affect on saved games? I would like to do a full run through while waiting and don't want that to mess up all the optional things I have done, such as fishes caught, cash, idols, special boots and shovels.
No, you have 20 spots to save game from Defaultfile1.rpgsave to Defaultfile20.rpgsave,

it is only if you reuse the same spot by doing phone > Save Game

that the save is replaced, not by restarting the game

but if you want to be sure you can always make a backup of:

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV

Gkar

May 23, 2020
No, you have 20 spots to save game from Defaultfile1.rpgsave to Defaultfile20.rpgsave,

it is only if you reuse the same spot by doing phone > Save Game

that the save is replaced, not by restarting the game

but if you want to be sure you can always make a backup of:

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Thanks! It's more fun playing the game versus collecting and selling idols and cashing out on love potion.

Reactions: Mikor987

dxbeast79

Jan 12, 2020
No. I haven't caught any shark. I got bored quickly. Besides, I believe that you only get money once per type of fish. For the safe, which I mentioned, existing to the street and then come back for $594 is the shorted way to make money. Still, it is pointless. I would need to click at least 60 times to make 5-6k. Pointless.

Maca plan? That means running through 8 - 10 scenes pointlessly to get the plan, and only one plan at a time, then running through 8 - 10 scenes pointlessly to get to the parlor for 1k. If I'm really got lucky, I would get the ginger plan and the red ginger plan on the same run for the total of 1850. Nice. But is there any fun in that if I have to make 30k to buy something, even just once.

Much better way is just let the game idle why I'm at work. However, I only make 16k that time because I forgot to turn off sleeping last time. Or, I can just simply play another game why TON is idle in the background. So, what's the point in this kind of money making? By the way, I really like game like The Guild 2 and Patrician 3. Love those game. I still spend lots of time on them and never find a reason to cheat in those game (except the party member mod for TG2). That is

You are right. There is no need for cheat for game like this. However, there is no need for money grinding either. It's sad that digging for talisman supposed to be the natural way to make money in this game (the MC background), but it's the one part that I'm most disappointed about. I'm rather pulling out my hair solving puzzles a larger reward that running aimlessly looking for sparkles.

Woow. Feel like superior to others? If somebody is cheating in games like this, completely in their own confinement, does that effect you in any way?
[/QUOTE

Well that's your choice. I have just spent 20-30 mins going around the park collecting & selling idols, cashing in on the love potion money and my last fish. I just made around 100k.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
No. I haven't caught any shark. I got bored quickly. Besides, I believe that you only get money once per type of fish. For the safe, which I mentioned, existing to the street and then come back for $594 is the shorted way to make money. Still, it is pointless. I would need to click at least 60 times to make 5-6k. Pointless.

Maca plan? That means running through 8 - 10 scenes pointlessly to get the plan, and only one plan at a time, then running through 8 - 10 scenes pointlessly to get to the parlor for 1k. If I'm really got lucky, I would get the ginger plan and the red ginger plan on the same run for the total of 1850. Nice. But is there any fun in that if I have to make 30k to buy something, even just once.

Much better way is just let the game idle why I'm at work. However, I only make 16k that time because I forgot to turn off sleeping last time. Or, I can just simply play another game why TON is idle in the background. So, what's the point in this kind of money making? By the way, I really like game like The Guild 2 and Patrician 3. Love those game. I still spend lots of time on them and never find a reason to cheat in those game (except the party member mod for TG2). That is

You are right. There is no need for cheat for game like this. However, there is no need for money grinding either. It's sad that digging for talisman supposed to be the natural way to make money in this game (the MC background), but it's the one part that I'm most disappointed about. I'm rather pulling out my hair solving puzzles a larger reward that running aimlessly looking for sparkles.

Woow. Feel like superior to others? If somebody is cheating in games like this, completely in their own confinement, does that effect you in any way?
Cheaters never prosper.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Well, I love the game, but I'm really glad fishing isn't important for the plot. I'm at the "500lb Great White" stage, still. After the last update I spent some grind-time fishing. I made about 100 tries (seriously, 100) going on and off the beach hoping to spot a great white shark, nothing. This time I did about 50 more tries, and still no great white. I mean, WTF?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The real world is not always fun. People are not free and cannot always do what they want to do. The virtual world helps here. The virtual world is a substitute world: what someone loves and does in the virtual world shows what he wants to do in the real world, but cannot do. This is also shown by the many different sex games that cover many different sex needs.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Is there a way to replay Jessica's love potion sex scene? I can't find it in the scene player and I don't have an option to repeat it when I visit her, just the handjob.

4.50 star(s) 503 Votes