Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Are we thinking of the same keys required, I went to all 4 of those areas and found absolutely nothing.
EDIT; I see WHY I wasnt able to notice anything, a CERTAIN critical part of the story hadnt played OUT yet, now that it has, they are sitting exactly where you said they would be shining in the sun.
Cool, the most important thing is that you could solve the problem and continue your play. :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
money cheating isnt problem with this game, i did it myself, added 2x 5 mil , 1nce would be more than enough
also did cheesed talismans, added +30 from gold forward when have grew tired or running around , but after have made 1st and gave it to Priscilla , all via online save editor
havent had any issue with game

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
money cheating isnt problem with this game, i did it myself, added 2x 5 mil , 1nce would be more than enough
also did cheesed talismans, added +30 from gold forward when have grew tired or running around , but after have made 1st and gave it to Priscilla , all via online save editor
havent had any issue with game
You got it relatively lower and did it once, that help, that amount is insane and messed up with the variables. :)

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
WHERE is the cracked ground beside the Fountain under the mansion>>??
I have clicked and checked all around it and found nothing./

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
you buy them in temple , in one of those 4 boxes you trade for nitroglycerin
I got that one already IF I AM able to get more from the same chest, how can I find or make more nitroglycerine then, I have no supplies OR the product itself.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I got that one already IF I AM able to get more from the same chest, how can I find or make more nitroglycerine then, I have no supplies OR the product itself.
there is plenty in those boxes where snakes run around (i think) if you havent pick those up yet,, also check if with doc if she got anymore pills for you, otherwise dig in to wt

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes