lFranCabj

Dec 18, 2019
Ugh.. RPGM and it's antics. :FacePalm:

1- Try this , it might help improve playback performance -- bonus points if you're playing the game on an SSD (granted you have one ofc).
2- Make sure there isn't too many enhanced videos in your 'movies' folder - only load a couple of scenes at a time so that the media plugin doesn't shit the bed.
Hi Viggy, i have the same problem. Could you reupload that patch? the link is down

sovsen78

Jun 11, 2019
Install instructions:
Unzip the file.

PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder

MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw

Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

Launch game.
When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
This removes all the steam features from the game because it has been modified, they no longer work.

How can i remove this stupid mod detection system ?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
This removes all the steam features from the game because it has been modified, they no longer work.

How can i remove this stupid mod detection system ?
No idea.

Since it's an "unofficial" pacth I guess you have to choose. I guess it's just like any other modded game. (Not allowing achivements etc.)

Last edited:

sovsen78

Jun 11, 2019
No idea.

Since it's an "unofficial" pacth I guess you have to choose. I guess it's just like any other modded game. (Not allowing achivements etc.)
That's not normal in a singleplayer game no, yes some games does it and for good reason i do not own them, they basically take away collectibles and other reasons why people pay 30% more to a middleman, we are on Steam for a reason.

Why on earth else would you pay 30% more for your games?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
That's not normal in a singleplayer game no, yes some games does it and for good reason i do not own them, they basically take away collectibles and other reasons why people pay 30% more to a middleman, we are on Steam for a reason.

Why on earth else would you pay 30% more ?
In any case, it's not a patch problem it's a steam problem. Sry but I can't help you.

Good Luck.

sovsen78

Jun 11, 2019
In any case, it's not a patch problem it's a steam problem. Sry but I can't help you.

Good Luck.
It's only collectibles so not a big deal anyway, the detection must be in one of the files, you can't have a detection system without leaving a trace somewhere.

I expect it to be in one of the encrypted files.

Found it, it's in CommonEvents here, since you made a mod you know more than i do about editing files, how could i remove this ?

roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
Is there any video player (like xvideos) that we can see the full walkthrough of this game (in one video only)? And if possible, the same thing for Lust Epidemic?

RtheC

Nov 9, 2019
Silly question perhaps, but is there no way to go back during a conversation? Usually Page up/down controls forward/back text, but it seems not here.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Silly question perhaps, but is there no way to go back during a conversation? Usually Page up/down controls forward/back text, but it seems not here.
It's not silly but no, RPGM don't allow the rollback, so the only thing you can do is to read calmly and hit the enter button only when you finished. :)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Spirk

Feb 19, 2018
It's been a real pleasure making these for you muchachos.. Thank you everyone! And much love!! View attachment 1501889

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306

Download: MEGA - Hi-Res*
Mirror:
(Outdated)

*Note: "Hi-Res" upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to load into censor's scene player/play with a video player of your choice).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes by. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
Love your work brother. Any chance you might Upscale the videos for Lust Epidemic? That was the game right before this one. It would really shine with the same treatment.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Love your work brother. Any chance you might Upscale the videos for Lust Epidemic? That was the game right before this one. It would really shine with the same treatment.
I did actually enhance them before (can't upscale Lust Epidemic CG so it's the same resolution but overall sharper/less blurry) but lost the files sadly. :(

Might re-do them one day when I have enough free time - hopefully sometime soon.

Reactions: k_hang and Spirk
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes