Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I am standing at the chest now, but still do not have the nytro for the trade, AND I need 3, so how do I make or find 3 more?
Do something else and go back, or try with Dr. Amour, she gives you another batch.
Hi Guys

can you explain to me how the vitamin works during a booty call with different carcaters?

Thanks
They give you the possibility to cum multiples times during the booty calls.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
then i got no clue, for last part of game i was following wt , so search there and see if you missed anywhere, it does say for every item you pick
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-6950161

you get to buy them in store
Start by going to the Squallmart and buying three Nitroglycerin pill bottles.
NOW I can buy it in the store, I checked thee right before I sent out that question, and now its here, I did NOTHING new in the game neither.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Thanks to the help of a VERY accurate WT, and a couple of really special people, I am now at 100% and I give you all a deep bow and thank you!

Reactions: micmitja

Throbbin_Hood

Oct 3, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for :

Treasure of Nadia [v1.0112] + Cheat/Money Mod + Incest

Download

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
no chapter select?

slimeboi69

Aug 20, 2021
well everyone have to learn to pay attention at some point, no better learning experience than when you break your save
but like... it was one variable i changed on save editor and that was the only thing i touched so i don't think it would've affected it...? then again idk. the only reason i have that much money is because well... you can never have enough lol. btw does anyone have a save file around 28% i want to continue playing the game without starting all over again

Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
but like... it was one variable i changed on save editor and that was the only thing i touched so i don't think it would've affected it...? then again idk. the only reason i have that much money is because well... you can never have enough lol. btw does anyone have a save file around 28% i want to continue playing the game without starting all over again
well there is limit with this game, max you can have in 1st half of game or what ever 50 mil and later on 90 mil, and you got way way above that
and even that is way above what you need with this game
you can find saves from 0 to 90 on 1st page
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-3459987
and change name in store

kolera0101

Apr 22, 2020
I am stuck in Sofias dungeon with Claire. Can´t reach the pressure plate in the water. The game wont let me pass the wall into the water. What can I do?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I am stuck in Sofias dungeon with Claire. Can´t reach the pressure plate in the water. The game wont let me pass the wall into the water. What can I do?
There's two plates, you need to move Claire using the arrows on the floor in the right one and position the MC into the other. 1045189_v71021_2a.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MerlinUSA

kolera0101

Apr 22, 2020
There's two plates, you need to move Claire in the right one and position the MC into the other.
Yes, I know but it´s not working. Even if Claire stands on the other pressure plate, I´m not allowd through the gap in the wall. Bug? Or missing equipment?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes, I know but it´s not working. Even if Claire stands on the other pressure plate, I´m not allowd through the gap in the wall. Bug? Or missing equipment?
I don't know honestly, when I played it once Claire was on the plate the game automatically cleared the path for the second plate and I get to it, I don't think it's a matter of missing equipment, because after that you both go to the end of the tunnel and go in the water and finish in the caves that have the exit in Estero Key. :)

kolera0101

Apr 22, 2020
I don't know honestly, when I played it once Claire was on the plate the game automatically cleared the path for the second plate and I get to it, I don't think it's a matter of missing equipment, because after that you both go to the end of the tunnel and go in the water and finish in the caves that have the exit in Estero Key. :)
I did not see the picture when yo first replied. I tried the wrong way. Works now. THANKS!

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I did not see the picture when yo first replied. I tried the wrong way. Works now. THANKS!
Sorry I edited the post because i didn't find the image of the puzzle solving to make it more clear immediately, anyway I'm glad you solved it, have a good play. :giggle:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
well there is limit with this game, max you can have in 1st half of game or what ever 50 mil and later on 90 mil, and you got way way above that
and even that is way above what you need with this game
you can find saves from 0 to 90 on 1st page
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-3459987
and change name in store
There was different money limit in every update. I early part of game was few thousands and every update was little bit increded.
Change your money to lower. Try something about 50000. If it not help try go lower again.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
There was different money limit in every update. I early part of game was few thousands and every update was little bit increded.

Change your money to lower. Try something about 50000. If it not help try go lower again.
well i have start game with 5 mil, 1st save after intro, and later when have burn it on house upgrades have added another 5 mil tho for those had no use, did start game after was completed tho.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes