Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Strange, there's should be a bar in the lower part of the screen where you should see what is missing.
Something like that
1545185_1638124001020.png

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
HELP! I'm stuck in the Temple, trying to get the Temple key segment. But I have no choice but to get bitten by a viper and I'm out of antivenom. Is there any way to get more antivenom? I already opened all the small chests that had them.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
HELP! I'm stuck in the Temple, trying to get the Temple key segment. But I have no choice but to get bitten by a viper and I'm out of antivenom. Is there any way to get more antivenom? I already opened all the small chests that had them.
You have two options, you either have a save before and try to get the temple key trying to avoid the snakes
At this link there's the images that explain how to avoid them
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-4488090
Or else you cheat and get more antivenom here the explanation ( don't mess up too much with the variable, just get the right amount or else you risk to break the game).
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-5710854

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
You have two options, you either have a save before and try to get the temple key trying to avoid the snakes
At this link there's the images that explain how to avoid them
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-4488090
Or else you cheat and get more antivenom here the explanation ( don't mess up too much with the variable, just get the right amount or else you risk to break the game).
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-5710854
Excellent. Thank you very much for the help

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Hello everyone, I just finished this game 100% on Steam. Such an amazing game, but I do have 1 problem with 1 achievement in particular. I cant unlock Dig up Talisman of the Gods one for some reason. Everything else was working good. Did anyone have this problem? Every Talisman of Gods I found were from the crates, these blue pads or given as task. Is it because I didn't dig them from the ground like rest of talismans or is the achievement bugged?

Dutchkiller

Aug 10, 2019
So I have a bit of a problem. The game tells me to sneak around the park (cause the ranger is at the library), and I have for like 20 minutes now. I looked up a guide and apparently I am supposed to go all the way to the left, so I did yet after minutes of wandering I found nothing. Is this a bug or am I just stupid?

I am using the cheat mod and the patch, help would be appreciated since i'm stuck now.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
So I have a bit of a problem. The game tells me to sneak around the park (cause the ranger is at the library), and I have for like 20 minutes now. I looked up a guide and apparently I am supposed to go all the way to the left, so I did yet after minutes of wandering I found nothing. Is this a bug or am I just stupid?

I am using the cheat mod and the patch, help would be appreciated since i'm stuck now.
There could be problem if you cheat too much money.
Also cheat ode was full of bugs.

CallMeTamale

Feb 7, 2022
So I’m about 58% with the game and I’m just realizing now there’s an incest patch! I guess it makes Janet the MC’s mom? Can’t believe I missed it… if I install now, will it be a running change with no issues?

Spectrum

Sep 30, 2017
I played till like 10% or some progress couple of days back, but lost the saves after moving systems.
I doubt I'll find some save available for it, but anyways is there a better option to continue.

ncc1701d

Jul 12, 2020
I am at 42% and loving this game SO MUCH right now.

I started it like 6 months ago but never got into it. The RPGM elements kind of bugged me, and I thought I preferred Ren'Py

But for some reason now I love the puzzles and moving and RPGM elements. Seems like the pacing of ToN is just perfect.

Had a question about Lust Epidemic:

How worth it is it to play? Is it that NLT "hit their stride" with ToN? Or is Lust Epidemic almost as good?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I am at 42% and loving this game SO MUCH right now.

I started it like 6 months ago but never got into it. The RPGM elements kind of bugged me, and I thought I preferred Ren'Py

But for some reason now I love the puzzles and moving and RPGM elements. Seems like the pacing of ToN is just perfect.

Had a question about Lust Epidemic:

How worth it is it to play? Is it that NLT "hit their stride" with ToN? Or is Lust Epidemic almost as good?
It's worth play, even if it's different from TON, it was the first big NLT games and it shows, but nonetheless is good. :)

Reactions: ncc1701d

Hi Power

Oct 26, 2017
After scene 42 Albert is not at squallmart. How do I get the rusty key for the second ant killer if he's not there?

Dolfie.S

Mar 8, 2019
Does the last android version have incest? Or did someone made an android port with an incest patch? Thank you

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes