NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
Hi!

I need help, I'm trying to get the kayak exam or license but it's just not there, idk if I have to do something else beside go to stereo key and see sam and the ranger argue. And yes I talk with Pricia and Diana in the library.

I did got a scene with Kayle after that, I dont think I was supose to get that scene just yet

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi!

I need help, I'm trying to get the kayak exam or license but it's just not there, idk if I have to do something else beside go to stereo key and see sam and the ranger argue. And yes I talk with Pricia and Diana in the library.

I did got a scene with Kayle after that, I dont think I was supose to get that scene just yet
You mean at the Squallmart? That's strange, if you follow all the step you should find it there.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I am in dire need of help:

Whenever I try to cross the canalisation underneath the library in order to get to Sofia's house Henry will put on the Mystical Gas Mask and then only walk to the next screen up to the part where the chest is located. I cannot seem to get him to go any further - does anyone have the same issue?
Is this a bug?
if you are thinking here, wt page 113
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need metal ladder
otherwise walk is automatic you just click on gas, after you have assembled gas mask
near end game you get portal there anyway
and you can also access area from within sophia mansion basement

• Red Heart
Reactions: fhaifhai

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
Questions

how do I activate mom giving me the whip?

How do I activate clothes in the library?

Soul Crystal keeps telling me to look at crafting scroll under the church in the sewer

Have looked at it over and over and over again

andythebullit

Feb 13, 2022
Have you got all Kpages, booty calls and outfits?
Yes I got all outfits, pages, booty calls, crafted the page with the dead doll and white hear, solved all ancient temple puzzles, all upgrades for my house. I even caught an white shark and all the fishes in desperation. Stats shows i got all the things except 59 out of 60 extras.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes I got all outfits, pages, booty calls, crafted the page with the dead doll and white hear, solved all ancient temple puzzles, all upgrades for my house. I even caught an white shark and all the fishes in desperation. Stats shows i got all the things except 59 out of 60 extras.
well i can do you like that to check if you miss anything from here
1648024997494.png
tho there are only 46 there, so 14 have to be something else
also check if you did craft all things here
1648025292209.png
and if its non of that you have to find out what are the remaining extras

last thing that you have to do is play
Scene 118 will now be available in the scene player through your phone.
so check if you got that

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Did you craft dead doll with 3 white hairs?

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I find it so funny the sister runs around everywhere in her pajamas
someone's gonna reply it's not pajamas :LOL:

game is so long too, it's insane

Yao Lao

May 5, 2018
hello how are you all, I need help, I've followed everything on the Official Walkthrough but I'm stuck at 96% progress, and I don't know what else to do? can any of you help? I put my save file

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So tried downloading this on my android to play but I can't get it to work anyone knows how to do it or can direct me to where I can find the needed info?

For now I've got it downloaded but instead of an apk it's seemingly an apk.zip not sure if I have to change it into a .apk or not here

Edit: nwm I got it to work just had to manually rename the download and remove the .zip at the end

Last edited:
Reactions: ReedScorp

elijablack11

Oct 6, 2017
hello how are you all, I need help, I've followed everything on the Official Walkthrough but I'm stuck at 96% progress, and I don't know what else to do? can any of you help? I put my save file
Make sure you've completed all of the puzzles in the temple.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Somehow my whole save was deleted, not sure if I have time to play it all from beginning again. How is the pregnancy content in the endgame? I have heard there is only ~3 girls that can be knocked up.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes