PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Somehow my whole save was deleted, not sure if I have time to play it all from beginning again. How is the pregnancy content in the endgame? I have heard there is only ~3 girls that can be knocked up.
Yes, only three girls and IIRC only two scenes.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
im stuck at: bring jasmine massage oil to pricia) even after bring her the iol she gave me 10000 and nothing else, soul stone saying still same for bringing jasmine massage oil
please anyone help to fix this
i have this problem too, even reloading an earlier save didnt solved it

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
One question, how do I translate it into Spanish, is that I don't know how to read English, I'm from Latin America and I would like to play the game in my language without having to buy it on steam hehe

456baiii

Mar 26, 2022
View attachment 905150

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-15
Release Date: 2021-11-15
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0112
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - The Genesis Order
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - - -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Linux: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Others: -
COMPRESSED

Update Only
Win
: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extras: - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Save - Video Enhancements - Scene Player - All Saves - Spanish Translation -
Wallpaper - Cheat Mod
Guides: Craft Page Locations - Puzzle Solutions - Character Profile Locations - Picture Walkthrough - /

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
ok

hashbrownman

Nov 5, 2020
can someone please show me an easy tutorial of downloading treasure of nadia on windows 10? preferably with the mod too please. i’m a real noob at files and all that so can anyone please show me? it would be greatly appreciated:)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
can someone please show me an easy tutorial of downloading treasure of nadia on windows 10? preferably with the mod too please. i’m a real noob at files and all that so can anyone please show me? it would be greatly appreciated:)
You need to click on the links in the first page that will open a window and download them in a directory of your choice ( either on your internal HD or an external one, if you have one) it's simple as that.
The mod is something apart and it is not integrated, since it will change the script that identify the characters relations, changing them, so you need to put it manually in the game because incest is not intended as a part of it. :)

P.S. due to the dimension of the file and the limitations for the download I would use the torrent file as an alternative, be sure to read the instructions correctly to use it, and take the torrent software indicated on the page that work properly for you.

hashbrownman

Nov 5, 2020
You need to click on the links in the first page that will open a window and download them in a directory of your choice ( either on your internal HD or an external one, if you have one) it's simple as that.
The mod is something apart and it is not integrated, since it will change the script that identify the characters relations, changing them, so you need to put it manually in the game because incest is not intended as a part of it. :)

P.S. due to the dimension of the file and the limitations for the download I would use the torrent file as an alternative, be sure to read the instructions correctly to use it, and take the torrent software indicated on the page that work properly for you.
hey! i got the game and now im trying to drop a save file into the game but it’s very confusing. can you help me and possibly provide me with pictures to make it easier? im so bad with the files and everything like i said im sorry

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Somehow my whole save was deleted, not sure if I have time to play it all from beginning again. How is the pregnancy content in the endgame? I have heard there is only ~3 girls that can be knocked up.
Just finished through the game and well as you mentioned there are 3 in total that get's pregnant.

After finishing the game there were some parts I was curious about.

Also I am kinda confused why this doesn't have the cheating tag yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Longma

Feb 21, 2022
Is the android version completed? I remember a long ago trying it and was not finished. Maybe because the game itself wasnt but i dont know.

MrTM

May 6, 2019
Anyone have a list of songs used in the game? I extracted the music with and would like to know what song was used for Sofia.ogg (Sofia.rpgmvo)? The music is also played at the start of this video, but its not credited
Thanks!

edit: found it
Mystic Desert By JBlanks

Last edited:

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
Awesome game, tho i have 1 thing to complain, i wished i can just leave Aila in the jungle and got eaten by the jaguar.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I seemed to have messed something up. I only show 2 White Hairs in inventory and I've been to Evie a couple times in Limbo to get the third (3 times death by Jaguar and 3 by drowning). I thought the 3rd would have dropped from Madalyn somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. The walkthrough shows them as all 3 dropping in Limbo, but I don't recall seeing all 3. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm at 99% and I'd like to make the doll and see the final Madalyn content. I triggered the event 7 months later and Jessica was not pregnant even though I told her I was all for it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes