PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I seemed to have messed something up. I only show 2 White Hairs in inventory and I've been to Evie a couple times in Limbo to get the third (3 times death by Jaguar and 3 by drowning). I thought the 3rd would have dropped from Madalyn somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. The walkthrough shows them as all 3 dropping in Limbo, but I don't recall seeing all 3. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm at 99% and I'd like to make the doll and see the final Madalyn content. I triggered the event 7 months later and Jessica was not pregnant even though I told her I was all for it.
Third way is by hypothermia. Break srone next to fountain of youth and go to cold canal from fountain to caves

Reactions: Caeir

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The puzzle is really hard
i stuck on 98%
you can check youtube as slawa said and got also alternative guides for them all , works like charm, pic per pic, it is linked on main thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-3832873

I seemed to have messed something up. I only show 2 White Hairs in inventory and I've been to Evie a couple times in Limbo to get the third (3 times death by Jaguar and 3 by drowning). I thought the 3rd would have dropped from Madalyn somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. The walkthrough shows them as all 3 dropping in Limbo, but I don't recall seeing all 3. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm at 99% and I'd like to make the doll and see the final Madalyn content. I triggered the event 7 months later and Jessica was not pregnant even though I told her I was all for it.
guide in attachment

Bolzer5590

Apr 24, 2020
I'm stuck, I can't trigger the attic key and all Evie's things related (I have purchased everything)... Any clues or help to solve it? Thanks a lot!!!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm stuck, I can't trigger the attic key and all Evie's things related (I have purchased everything)... Any clues or help to solve it? Thanks a lot!!!
Did you use some mod, cheat, edit,...?
Did talismans reswap? Or you cant find any in last time. Attic key is trigger like talisman. Only blinking dot in first.
Have you got every upgrade of your house? Game room is necessary

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Should i play lust epidemic before starting this? Cause the milfs in them are not exactly my type
The game will give you some lore on the background and the world but none of the games far as I know and from what I've played having gone through both Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia and what has been released of The Genesis Order so far requires you to have played the previous game to understand the next game, though there are some points that of course won't be explained as much. But at least between Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia there isn't really a huge connection in my opinion outside of the shared world and some connected plot. How it will be between the trilogy I have no idea since The Genesis Order supossedly is gonna wrap up the whole plotline.

Now it was some time since I played Lust Epidemic and I am a bit unsure if it's okey to write a summary of another game here. But you should probably be able to ask for a summary on the game on that games forum. There really isn't much important plot from Lust Epidemic that is relevant to the trilogy plot/storywise outside of more information on the demonic cult that Madalyn is a part of. But even that only leads to some explanations about her actions in this game while I don't think the stuff in Lust Epidemic will matter much into the third game, I might be wrong though since it's still a bit to early to tell.

Bolzer5590

Apr 24, 2020
Did you use some mod, cheat, edit,...?
Did talismans reswap? Or you cant find any in last time. Attic key is trigger like talisman. Only blinking dot in first.
Have you got every upgrade of your house? Game room is necessary
Only recharged money and after that I purchased all items once, but the attic key in the park didn't trigger

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
The last time I played the game was in the update with the pool orgy. After some time I noticed that it got more updates and I entered the game, but since it didn't have a tip for where to go I got lazy and didn't play :geek:.
Someone can run me through story wise of what happened after? I want start the next game and I don't know if something important for it was shown.
Thanks.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The last time I played the game was in the update with the pool orgy. After some time I noticed that it got more updates and I entered the game, but since it didn't have a tip for where to go I got lazy and didn't play :geek:.
Someone can run me through story wise of what happened after? I want start the next game and I don't know if something important for it was shown.
Thanks.
No the game can be played as separate things even if they are in the same world and connected via flashback, so you can play TGO without playing TON because you will receive all the important info in there, plus you will see some characters from TON as npc to help. :)

Reactions: xfirstninx

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks.
This is end of main story, but there Is lot of content after that.
If you can find it try Greg's walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: xfirstninx

Grizzlyaz

Apr 2, 2022
Alright update to my problem

the problem is most likely the emily photo shoot quest happen at the same time with janet and naomi quest (or scene) so the game freeze, to fix this unfortunately i have to use memory editor and skip some steps in the emily quest. the step is change the value null to true from 1721 to 1725. this will auto the girls to alia room directly then when you enter you will watch janet and naomi scene first after that you can enter alia room to continue with the emily quest.

i myself got no idea how i got the two quest entangled but waalllaa fixed it hahahhaaaa
What version of the game is that fix for because I have the same problem and your fix is not working for me. I may just be looking at the wrong line. I thought it was line 1721. Going to look thru them all to find it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes