KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
I can't find Tasha’s 3rd Chest and Sofia’s 3rd Chest

I had done everything that the walkthrough tell me to do

Last edited:

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
Im gonna roast the devs, all their "official" ports of android are fucking trash man, they never work they cant even install, the links are horrendous, the file size is bloated, the only port that worked for me was by the 66 and it was the first game, this is some fucking dogshit

Hi Power

Oct 26, 2017
I'm short one tiny rope to make the rope ladder to save Diana. I've been to the places and double checked but I can't get back in the attic where the first one was.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
I'm short one tiny rope to make the rope ladder to save Diana. I've been to the places and double checked but I can't get back in the attic where the first one was.
If you are just wanting unlock gallery then use the 100% save files ‍♀

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
weird I can't really find it the save files because i did not dl here cause i downloaded it in piratebay for torrent

Molasba

Jan 4, 2022
Hi, i have a problem. Have 26% solved, in Janets house spok to her for drink alcohol, then Kaley spok to me, go in her room, comes out and i can move anytime (no reaction of mouse or tastatur)
what can i do??
THX
Sorry, i don't speak english...

Nillyiee

Jun 10, 2021
Can someone help me? When I try to get (buy) the exam at squallmart its bug, emily is bug she dont tell me anything about the kayak exam, Idk what to do!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes