ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
One question, how do I translate it into Spanish, is that I don't know how to read English, I'm from Latin America and I would like to play the game in my language without having to buy it on steam hehe...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
One question, how do I translate it into Spanish, is that I don't know how to read English, I'm from Latin America and I would like to play the game in my language without having to buy it on steam hehe...
In the first page there are the translations available, and there's one in Spanish. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ConejoSSJ

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Yeah I saw that but Windows 11 doesn't show appdata. I just figured out that the file is hidden by default and you have to enable it to be shown.
Windows has had hidden system files for a long time. I think that it goes back as far as Windows XP.

Last edited:

prihsta

Jun 30, 2020
Is there a guide specifically for the orange sparks? I have all profiles and all of evies stuff, but still only have 55/60 extras. I also have all the lockers and pages..97% complete.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Is there a guide specifically for the orange sparks? I have all profiles and all of evies stuff, but still only have 55/60 extras. I also have all the lockers and pages..97% complete.
Bruh there is a 100% complete save file here just use it :FacePalm:

EnderSoap

Jul 24, 2019
Just downloaded the game & the 100% save. Was wondering if anyone knew if you could change the pregnancy off for Sofia & Alia on one last orgy scenes (114)?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Just downloaded the game & the 100% save. Was wondering if anyone knew if you could change the pregnancy off for Sofia & Alia on one last orgy scenes (114)?
Yes, when you go to beach Jessica ask you if you want some baby. When you say YES you have prego scene. When you say NO than this scene is withouth bellies.

Reactions: EnderSoap

09S23

Jun 2, 2018
Do I have to download all those video enchancements or just the latest (v1.0112) one? I got latest game version.

Mate09

Mar 22, 2022
Hi guys, have 99% solved but I can't exit the scene player, no key works to exit, I have to close the game, but the one who played the game knows that at 99% a scene player is added and then I can't exit, I have v1.0112. any suggestions?

Last edited:

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Hi guys I've downloaded the latest game but I wanna know if anyone else having problems with the Talismans, not respawning. Like when you exit and re-enter an area it usually respawns after a few tries but recently on my new playthrough and on my first playthrough they are not.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi guys I've downloaded the latest game but I wanna know if anyone else having problems with the Talismans, not respawning. Like when you exit and re-enter an area it usually respawns after a few tries but recently on my new playthrough and on my first playthrough they are not.
Sometimes happen when you grind a little too much, try to save on your phone generally it respawn them automatically, but it's normal it happened to me too. :)

mmask

Dec 28, 2019
I really enjoyed playing this game. I liked the prequel too and im looking forward for Genesis Order. Even when i will still wait a bit till there is more Content to it. But these guys really setting standarts for this kind of games. Really nice !

faptain069

Oct 28, 2021
Is there any way to rewind on this game? I sometimes accidentally skip the scenes/scripts no longer able to read about it.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes