Spazerbeam

Aug 2, 2020
Can't for the life of me getting the Linux version running on my Steam Reck. I'm new to Linux and followed that guide but I'm just brought to a black screen after the content warning.

Danielssarts

Sep 12, 2019
Can anyone help me with how i get to play on Android? I just downloaded it for Android, unpacked the zip, but I can't figure out why I can't install the APK. Anybody that have same problem and found solution? I used rar to unpack.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you, hopefully it's the same since I'm on the PC thank you BTW
You're welcome, and I'm sorry I didn't mean your real phone, but the phone in the game where you have the options listed.
Forgive me I should have been more clear. :)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi guys I've downloaded the latest game but I wanna know if anyone else having problems with the Talismans, not respawning. Like when you exit and re-enter an area it usually respawns after a few tries but recently on my new playthrough and on my first playthrough they are not.
If you used some cheats maybe you reach money limit. Try uncheat yourself.

cyradis

Jul 23, 2017
Can someone help me? When I try to get (buy) the exam at squallmart its bug, emily is bug she dont tell me anything about the kayak exam, Idk what to do!
Got the same Problem. Is there any way to fix this beside starting a new Save?

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Hello stupid hanger in the game.
In the supermarket I bring Emeli the plants then everything goes until Sam comes in who goes again and Emelie behind the counter goes. then does not go on though still bobbing the locks but I can not move. save you can not there that is again from entering the store what I have already tried 3 times. have version 93083
it is the passiage in Video between approx. minute 13 and 14:56 on Youtube
LG Silana

Last edited:

m4a1custom1997

Jul 4, 2019
Hi guys. Does anyone know how to get through the scene Kaley at home alone after you visited Jenet and Albert at Jenet's home as he's trying to sell love potion to Jenet. I walked inside Kaley room, it's showing some old dialogues between Alia, Kaley and main chac then the game was freezing. I'm playing version 1.0112 android. Please help me :(

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
is there a scene skipper/2x speed for replayability or do u gotta go through everything again if u replay it

ShanaPan

Oct 18, 2021
Hi every one! Can any body tell me how to clear the saved game. I saved many files and I want to clear them.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes