DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Game is finished, and I get why he didn't do any incest (between the girls, who are hardcoded relationships patch or no) with the women involved, but now that the game is done, has there been any post release incest content?
Like Melody did with Melody and the Aunt, that came out after the game hit 1.0 status?

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I haven't played lust epidemic. Is the boy and milfs from love potion company in Emily story line from lust epidemic??

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Hello I'm looking for a BOOT for a crafting recipe, I'm guessing I have to fish but no luck and I unlocked 6 baits and I cannot fish any Sword Tuna or Sharks.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hello I'm looking for a BOOT for a crafting recipe, I'm guessing I have to fish but no luck and I unlocked 6 baits and I cannot fish any Sword Tuna or Sharks.
The damaged boots you need for the craft are in Albert's house in the lighthouse. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: War1926

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
The damaged boots you need for the craft are in Albert's house in the lighthouse. :)
Thanks a lot, by the way could you explain how Fishing works? I don't seem to be able to call anything after tuna and I have lost my bait multiple times now.

I'm on the part of the game where I can begin to find Gold talisman (Haven't found any yet)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks a lot, by the way could you explain how Fishing works? I don't seem to be able to call anything after tuna and I have lost my bait multiple times now.

I'm on the part of the game where I can begin to find Gold talisman (Haven't found any yet)
You're welcome. :)
For the fishing you need to choose the right bait and if you want to be sure to catch the fish only toss it when the fishes are more or less in line with the MC, and don't try too often or you risk to loose it.
Here what I use for the different types of fish:
Seaperch - Pretty much any lure you throw out, but I use Heavy Natural Plug RockFish - Heavy Green Squid
Tuna- Heavy Green Squid
Hammerhead- Heavy Natural Plug
Marlin- Heavy Green Squid
Great White- Heavy Natural Plug / Heavy Pink Squid

A secret to find rare treasure like gold talisman is to get poisoned by the scorpion and go to Doctor Lamour, every time you have a relief she give you also a bonus for finding rare treasures.
Anyway keep digging.
Here the wt by GREG87 it should help you getting everything you need.

Reactions: 09110212

Kronvo

Mar 25, 2020
Anybody knows what to do?
I give the Jasmine Massage Oil to Pricia but instead of scene 57? she pays 10k gold.... And game doesn't go next, can't meet Joey, Corns and the Twins.
Is it a bug or i missed anything?

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
This game took me so long to finish. The length and content is insane. This game killed billions :eek:

I thought Pricia was a bad character. She made every sex scene she was in inappropriately funny "man of sex, i love you long long time! " :oops:
it would've been better if it ended with a full platoon of preggos, but oh well
the game is so crazy, nonstop wild ride and if there wasn't a % counter I'd believe it was gonna go on forever

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Have you tried deleting all the TON saves and gamefiles in appdata first?
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data
Before you go and do something drastic to your OS?
I deleted all saved files and Datas from the User data. Tried re-downloading and installing several times but still the same.
I tried installing on different HDD but no avail. I replaced with saved files but nothing changes. NSFW is still On and sticking like a magnet in the game, more like SATAN.

Maybe I should uninstall the anti-virus software? Any suggestion or help Please?

The game worked when i first downloaded and installed but after the cheat, everything ruined permanently. First i encounter such as sad experience. Is the cheat a Virus or something? This is weird.

Trying for last 3 days, Idk if i'm missing something. Need Solution Plz

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
Install instructions:
Unzip the file.

PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder

MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw

Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

Launch game.
When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
Does the Patch work on Android version?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I have a question...

I'm still playing this game (61% progression) and so far I haven't seen many scenes involving Janet.

I saved my game when I got to the first anal scene with Janet (at Naomi's house).

I would like to know if after this event I can expect more scenes involving Janet or should I lower my expectations?

I have a fetish for MILFS and so far it's been a cold shower all the content involving Janet.

P.S. 'Madalyn is overrated.'

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have a question...

I'm still playing this game (61% progression) and so far I haven't seen many scenes involving Janet.

I saved my game when I got to the first anal scene with Janet (at Naomi's house).

I would like to know if after this event I can expect more scenes involving Janet or should I lower my expectations?

I have a fetish for MILFS and so far it's been a cold shower all the content involving Janet.

P.S. 'Madalyn is overrated.'
scenes with janet on top of bootycall that you got for each girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: saynotoNTR
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes