Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Hi I have a question.
Is the Video Enhancements already with the main files cause I downloaded the game (via the gofile) and I have 2 versions of each mp4 file inside. One with better quality and one with worse quality (with "-l" added to name) so it looks like enhacements are already in. All left to do is delete "-l" files like instruction says.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Please, guys... Can anyone tell me what the canon ending is? Is it the end with pregnancy or without? I always choose the canon ending of the games I play, regardless of my will.

Archangel Gab

Jul 15, 2018
Question: So... I'm pretty sure this has been asked already, but there are 2354 pages, no point trying to find out page by page. Can the incest patch be used on the steam version? Hoping that another perv- i mean... another kind soul comes up with some info. Not too worried, I assume that in worst case scenario steam will verify files and overwrite, but just curious, i already bought it.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Anyone know where I can get a downloadable copy of the latest walkthrough? The official one in the OP is restricted to view only.

May 31, 2018
It's been a real pleasure making these for you muchachos.. Thank you everyone! And much love!! View attachment 1501889

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306

Download: - *
Mirror:
(Outdated)

*Note: "Hi-Res" upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to load into censor's scene player/play with a video player of your choice).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes by. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
Can anyone teach me how to delete " *-l.mp4 " files in fastest way? there are billions files with -l.mp4 in the folder o_O

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
hi guys i just download the last version of this game, when i extract with winrar i got an error at 9%...(oldmap2.rpgmvp) i took the "gofile" one , do you guys got any problem or it's the wrong link maybe?

edit : i did try again with the link of megaupload and it work well, so i guess the "gofile" is bug or it didn't download well for me.... anyway it's all good now

Last edited:

May 31, 2018
After 27h17' I finally finish this game and this is some of my opinions about the game:

- Animations, without a doubt, are top notch, one of the best out there. I suggest that if you have free space in your hdd or ssd, download the enhance version, much much better than compressed version (sorry I always use compressed but this game is totally different)

- Meanwhile the story is somekind of....I don't know, it isn't finish yet, unlike Lust Epidemic, the story is complete with a mystery at the end to connect to this game. I think author did it on purpose to make TON characters can appear in next games more, I can say that because LE buddies only show up 3-4 times in this game because they actually have nothing to do with this story at all. I personally rate the story 7/10, need more shocking moments to make it perfect.

- About those girls, 10/10, nothing much to say, my most favorite is Mandalyn.

At the end, I think TON is piece of art and worth every seconds of your life.

My favorite moment of the game because I absolutely love LE characters, imagine LE also has graphic like this (Idk, maybe NTL will remake LE in the future)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes