muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Doing the hunt for Tasha's key (I'm a couple updates behind in my game), and after Madalyn comes in the screen goes black and I can't do anything except close the game. Is there a fix for this? Has happened twice now and I'm kind of stuck at this point.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Doing the hunt for Tasha's key (I'm a couple updates behind in my game), and after Madalyn comes in the screen goes black and I can't do anything except close the game. Is there a fix for this? Has happened twice now and I'm kind of stuck at this point.
Did you hear any sounds?
Try update your codecs. Try k-lite or CCCP.
Also try switch to low resolution.
And if you have more than one graphic card try switch to another.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I tried but nothing happening. I pressed Enter, Space, Left Click, RIght Click. Nothing happening
Did you use some cheat or this thing happened at the start of the game? If it's the first, it's possible that you broke the game especially if you tried to get too much money or artifacts using cheats.
If it's the latter it may depend from an issue unzipping it, anyway my suggestion is the same try to make a new fresh installation after erasing all your datas and the game from your HD.

Reactions: coolboy88

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Ok, neither Jasmine nor Rosa Moss spawn for me at ALL after the first time. Which is a problem as I'm not at the point where I need to provide the jasmine oil again and haven't been able to get the ingredients needed for over an hour

Edit: Fuck it. After 2 hours I went and found a save editor to get the damn items

Last edited:

maqedous10

May 25, 2021
why i can't find the third white hair,just two of them in the evie's place.Is anyone know the third white hair?

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Did you use some cheat or this thing happened at the start of the game? If it's the first, it's possible that you broke the game especially if you tried to get too much money or artifacts using cheats.
If it's the latter it may depend from an issue unzipping it, anyway my suggestion is the same try to make a new fresh installation after erasing all your datas and the game from your HD.
I tried reinstalling, Installing to different drive but still the same. The Cheat ruined everything. I only replaced with the existing map file.

It looks like I have to reinstall the windows again to play this game or find a new map file

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I tried reinstalling, Installing to different drive but still the same. The Cheat ruined everything. I only replaced with the existing map file.

It looks like I have to reinstall the windows again to play this game or find a new map file
Have you tried deleting all the TON saves and gamefiles in appdata first?
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data
Before you go and do something drastic to your OS?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

I agree with Xanado, before doing something so drastic you should try what he suggest delete all the datas and saves in your PC before doing a fresh install, some of them may still be present and conflict with it.
Then if you need saves just not to start from the beginning you can find lots of them here on the thread.:)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes