micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
what is Marlin favorite lure? I had this Marlin like 1500lbs got away and i can't find a bigger Marlin than 1000lbs since
well i went based on this hint for fishing
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-3445673
and based on wt you got those
Fishing Tips Seaperch - Pretty much any lure you throw out, but I use Heavy Natural Plug RockFish - Heavy Green Squid Tuna- Heavy Green Squid Hammerhead- Heavy Natural Plug Marlin- Heavy Green Squid Great White- Heavy Natural Plug / Heavy Pink Squid

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
And after getting my lazy ass up, I decided to go for a 2nd run where I'd reach 100%
Finally I'm done with this game. Srsly good!

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
hi,
am pretty much at the end of the game and have the order up in the 3 floor of the mason get the bedroom key to make. Am then go to the temple since the panther fur stolen but since then I have Renply error message when I want to enter the temple or the transport ring .Also the attempt to get into the supermarket no longer went and then how do I get out what is in the sea.
and i have the latest version off Renply
LG Silana

Last edited:

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Too much sex scenes make this game less interesting. In every steps mc make, there is 40 unskippable videos that makr it annoying as fuck

Reactions: JayZeee

Jitsukid

Jun 28, 2020
Hey guys, is there a 100% save file available for this game? I am new here and can only find the 88% one. Thanks in advance!

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
HELP HERE
Iam at 85% and the Nitroglycerin is NOT poping at the Squallmart. What triggers the Nitroglycerin to pop up the Squallmart so I cant break the rocks at the fountain. Can Anyone help please

Jul 1, 2021
HELP HERE
I am at 85% and the Nitroglycerin is NOT poping at the Squallmart. What triggers the Nitroglycerin to pop up the Squallmart so I cant break the rocks at the fountain. Can Anyone help, please?
Did you get the two replacement pills from Jessica? Have you crafted nitro from the ingredients, yet?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes