Newsscaster

May 10, 2021
Hello in case anyone has an answer to this , i need to make the deadly whip but i don't have a royal talisman but the coin needed for you only find it once prior to make one where you give to pricia(following the walkthroughs) and the next time you get another coin is not until later at in the game... do you find one prior to the one previously stated?

hafasd

Jul 4, 2021
I'm in library and there is in right corner some flickering thing (chest?) that I can't interact. Is this bug?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello in case anyone has an answer to this , i need to make the deadly whip but i don't have a royal talisman but the coin needed for you only find it once prior to make one where you give to pricia(following the walkthroughs) and the next time you get another coin is not until later at in the game... do you find one prior to the one previously stated?
There is respawn point for coin in library basement. You need two Kauli (or what) eyes to open it.
I'm in library and there is in right corner some flickering thing (chest?) that I can't interact. Is this bug?
This is a chest for Guild. On your position in game its for future progress.

Newsscaster

May 10, 2021
There is respawn point for coin in library basement. You need two Kauli (or what) eyes to open it.

This is a chest for Guild. On your position in game its for future progress.
I did that i have the coin from under the library, but you first use it to make the royal talisman for priciaii unless you're saying the coins respawns more than once

usernameeeeffff

Feb 8, 2022
Hey, Ive been trying to get this game to run on manjaro linux. However I am getting a visual bug and dont know how to fix it.
When launching I get the following errors in terminal:
[3671:3671:0527/110115.076970:ERROR:component_loader.cc(164)] Failed to parse extension manifest.
[3693:3693:0527/110115.177312:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(374)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.

treasurebug4.png treasurebug2.png
anyone know what this is or how to fix it?

AnonCake

Mar 9, 2020
Hey, Ive been trying to get this game to run on manjaro linux. However I am getting a visual bug and dont know how to fix it.
When launching I get the following errors in terminal:
[3671:3671:0527/110115.076970:ERROR:component_loader.cc(164)] Failed to parse extension manifest.
[3693:3693:0527/110115.177312:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(374)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.

View attachment 1833889 View attachment 1833890
anyone know what this is or how to fix it?
- Linux kernel version?
- GNOME, KDE, or XFCE?
- Wayland or X11?
- AMD or NVIDIA graphics card?

Without all these details it's difficult to help...

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
should I play lust epidemic before i should play this game to know about some story threads or can I play this one by itself?
edit: I saw this game on steam as well. what are the differences between this version and steam version? as well as on steam saying its not compatible with catalina. is it also not compatible for this version?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
should I play lust epidemic before i should play this game to know about some story threads or can I play this one by itself?
edit: I saw this game on steam as well. what are the differences between this version and steam version? as well as on steam saying its not compatible with catalina. is it also not compatible for this version?
Its not necessary play LE first, but here is backside story for all three games. Also its connected with NLT comics.
You can play only ToN, but you miss some related stuffs.

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
Its not necessary play LE first, but here is backside story for all three games. Also its connected with NLT comics.
You can play only ToN, but you miss some related stuffs.
is there a difference between this version and the steam version? as well as the compatibility of mac catalina as on steam it says not compatible?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
is there a difference between this version and the steam version? as well as the compatibility of mac catalina as on steam it says not compatible?
There was some problems with catalina, but Im not mac user and dont remember about it.
There isn't any difference between versions now. I mean in game self. Only I heard something about some pearks system in Steam version.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
So the game asked if I wanted to change the main character's name. If I change it, do I lose some voice work? Last game they said your name.

notasimp666

May 24, 2022
One of my 1st adult games. Just finished the game on steam and it's definitely a ride. S tier for sure for the very good animated and diverse sex content and decent story. I played being a dik (very good story) but I never really got too much sexual excitement from it like I had from this game. I want to have similar experience, I'll wait for tgo to finish before trying it, in the meantime I'll need to find the next good game like this. Any recommendations?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
So the game asked if I wanted to change the main character's name. If I change it, do I lose some voice work? Last game they said your name.
No there is voiced only few sounds. Like moans.
One of my 1st adult games. Just finished the game on steam and it's definitely a ride. S tier for sure for the very good animated and diverse sex content and decent story. I played being a dik (very good story) but I never really got too much sexual excitement from it like I had from this game. I want to have similar experience, I'll wait for tgo to finish before trying it, in the meantime I'll need to find the next good game like this. Any recommendations?
Try Lust Epidemic. Also try check RPGM game here on site. But no one have look like games from NLT. He is probably best dev in RPGM engine.
You can try Peasant's Quest or Struggle with Sin

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
So followed the 100% walkthrough completed the temple puzzles, yet I am only on 94%. Does anyone know what I am missing? As far as I know, the only thing I need is the Madalyn endscene, but she says I still have things to do.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
So followed the 100% walkthrough completed the temple puzzles, yet I am only on 94%. Does anyone know what I am missing? As far as I know, the only thing I need is the Madalyn endscene, but she says I still have things to do.
When you click on empty pocket, there is bar on bottom. What you miss?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes