RPintoso

May 31, 2022
I am not sure if I am posting in the right place. But I installed this Android version on a Chromebook. It is working perfectly, but I wanted to install the Incest patch... and I cannot seem to figure out where the files are. I cannot find a xyz folder anywhere. Anyone had any luck?

Also this should have been done in the other way... Kaley is clearly his sister if he is willing to screw anyone on the island, but has issues doing it with her since she is his "friend..." kinda messes up the experience.

Thank in advance!

Nov 17, 2020
I am not sure if I am posting in the right place. But I installed this Android version on a Chromebook. It is working perfectly, but I wanted to install the Incest patch... and I cannot seem to figure out where the files are. I cannot find a xyz folder anywhere. Anyone had any luck?

Also this should have been done in the other way... Kaley is clearly his sister if he is willing to screw anyone on the island, but has issues doing it with her since she is his "friend..." kinda messes up the experience.

Thank in advance!
You're gonna have to unpack the .apk file, drop in the patch and then recompile.
Here's a guide

Reactions: RPintoso

Deraktheul

Mar 25, 2018
After i give Emily ginseng plant and philweed and get scene 15 my game freezes and i cant move my character.What to do ?

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
incredibly discouraging, my game bugged out with the jasmine massage oil part and pricia just gives me 10k instead of progressing the game, straight up cannot progress anymore

[S]iberian

Jul 24, 2018
the game tells me that the explosive recipe is deep in the jungle, deep where? I'm stuck on the save the guard part

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
the game tells me that the explosive recipe is deep in the jungle, deep where? I'm stuck on the save the guard part
Deep jungle is on the north side of river, where is teleport point and far north. I dont remember exactly where is it, but probably in new location.
Edit: Rock bomb reciep is from enterance to park left, up, right, right.
Or try use walkthrouhg from first post

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
It's been a real pleasure making these for you muchachos.. Thank you everyone! And much love!! View attachment 1501889

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306

Download: MEGA - Hi-Res*
Mirror:
(Outdated)

*Note: "Hi-Res" upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to load into censor's scene player/play with a video player of your choice).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes by. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
I see the MEGA files and I see all of the mp4 files of the previous updates there. Do I have to use those to replace the files after I delete all of the low quality files?

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Is there a faster way to select all of the low quality mp4 files in Windows, because there's a lot of them to select at a couple at a time. Also, what is the NW.js Upgrade for?
Just type *-l.mp4 in the search bar (when in the movies folder) then you can easily delete them from there.

The nw.js update is to improve the game's and consequently video playback performance. See:

Reactions: otchim228

Archangel Gab

Jul 15, 2018
Question: So... I'm pretty sure this has been asked already, but there are 2354 pages, no point trying to find out page by page. Can the incest patch be used on the steam version? Hoping that another perv- i mean... another kind soul comes up with some info. Not too worried, I assume that in worst case scenario steam will verify files and overwrite, but just curious, i already bought it.
Answering myself and hopefully others:
Bought it on steam, installed the patch and it works just fine, the downside is that you will get an obnoxious message telling you that 'some files have been modified and blah blah blah' every single time you save the game. I get it! I GET IT DAMN IT! Im sure patreon's new terms and conditions didn't extend this far, at this point they're just being paranoid.

Reactions: RabidSloth
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes