oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
Hi
My game is breaking after this task. It stops moving and stuck there. It 14% already don't want to delete and restart again.
Does anyone faces the same situation of game being hanged/crashed/stopped ????
1654519275624.png

Reactions: Grandvisier

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
Hi
My game is breaking after this task. It stops moving and stuck there. It 14% already don't want to delete and restart again.
Does anyone faces the same situation of game being hanged/crashed/stopped ????
View attachment 1854417
14% and 2million in the bank........unless you spent the past few months farming clay idols, im sensing shenanigans? (and possibly the reason for your crash)

• Haha
Reactions: Sepey and 44Tom

K1ndred

Oct 1, 2017
Answering myself and hopefully others:
Bought it on steam, installed the patch and it works just fine, the downside is that you will get an obnoxious message telling you that 'some files have been modified and blah blah blah' every single time you save the game. I get it! I GET IT DAMN IT! Im sure patreon's new terms and conditions didn't extend this far, at this point they're just being paranoid.
I've already posted a fix for this
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-7168960

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Yes its complete. But there is note form dev, there will be some update late. Maybe in June.
I just saw this mentioned elsewhere, and was getting on here to ask about it. Does anyone have any info on the nature of the update? Or if the dev has mentioned whether or not there will be any more updates after it?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I just saw this mentioned elsewhere, and was getting on here to ask about it. Does anyone have any info on the nature of the update? Or if the dev has mentioned whether or not there will be any more updates after it?
More info will by next Monday. But most part will be bugfix.
What's the difference between this version and the version from steam?
No, only steam version have some achivement system.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
yes, it's done :)
Well apparently yes and no lol. There's an update coming out soon. But I read that it will probably be mostly some bug fixes. Played it to completion not that long ago. Loved it. When The Genesis Order is completed, and a certain patch for it is finalized, I'll be checking it out ASAP.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes