Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Hi

I dont know if its mandatory to keep going in the story but after meeting Madalyn in the park to show her the shrine, I should be able to go to the deep west of the park, according to the walkthrough. However, I haven't been able to since Park ranger isn't yet at library. Do i need to do something specific so I can acces this part of the park ?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
do i need to play Lust Epidemic before this one
No it's not necessary, TON can be played as a stand alone, of course if you like to know more about the characters that make their cameo appearance you can play LE before ( it's pretty good despite being older) it's up to you. :)

Reactions: Kentorian

MarKat

Sep 19, 2017
I'm glad to see that this thread is still alive. I missed the opportunity to get the camera base and screws in the MRI room - I left the Dr's office rather than go to the MRI room - and now I can't find a way to get back there and past the lasers. Is there any way to turn off the office security other than at the one time the MC was left alone in the office? Please and thanks

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm glad to see that this thread is still alive. I missed the opportunity to get the camera base and screws in the MRI room - I left the Dr's office rather than go to the MRI room - and now I can't find a way to get back there and past the lasers. Is there any way to turn off the office security other than at the one time the MC was left alone in the office? Please and thanks
Have you tried to take an appointment with the doctor and, once inside, play with the x-ray machine? If I remember correctly you need to do that so you can overload the electric system and have access to that room. :)

MarKat

Sep 19, 2017
Have you tried to take an appointment with the doctor and, once inside, play with the x-ray machine? If I remember correctly you need to do that so you can overload the electric system and have access to that room. :)
Thanks for the reply - yeah, I did all that but forgot to go to the MRI room and left the dr.'s office to get a drink at the Broken Mast Bar. I've gone back to see the dr. but can't get to the state where she leaves the room. Maybe I'll figure something out. Gotta get more ginseng maybe

Dangerpete

May 8, 2019
Are there any links available for an android version with the incest patch already attached?

I've been searching through the thread but coming up empty!
Working my way through both Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia at the moment, both are incredible!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for the reply - yeah, I did all that but forgot to go to the MRI room and left the dr.'s office to get a drink at the Broken Mast Bar. I've gone back to see the dr. but can't get to the state where she leaves the room. Maybe I'll figure something out. Gotta get more ginseng maybe
My pleasure, that will only work if it's your first time you eat the ginseng I take a look at the wt and in that case she will leave the room and you can play with the x-ray machine, if you already did it, you can only receive the treatment that boost your intelligence but you end out of her room, sadly.
If you already did that and can't access the room it's better to load a save before that scene so you can restart from there ( I know it suck), if you don't have it you can download one around that part from the link in the OP.

MarKat

Sep 19, 2017
My pleasure, that will only work if it's your first time you eat the ginseng I take a look at the wt and in that case she will leave the room and you can play with the x-ray machine, if you already did it, you can only receive the treatment that boost your intelligence but you end out of her room, sadly.
If you already did that and can't access the room it's better to load a save before that scene so you can restart from there ( I know it suck), if you don't have it you can download one around that part from the link in the OP.
So I didn't have to resort to that - I couldn't find a way to get ginseng again so I loaded the cheat and lo-and-behold ...... Ginseng! I was able to replay the scene and get the bits and pieces for reassembly.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So I didn't have to resort to that - I couldn't find a way to get ginseng again so I loaded the cheat and lo-and-behold ...... Ginseng! I was able to replay the scene and get the bits and pieces for reassembly.
Good, that's the most important thing in the end that you are able to continue your play, sometimes just a little cheat doesn't compromise the game engine. :) (y)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the last palm leaf from the jaguar please help
You need a loaded musket to scary the jaguar, for that you need to get an old bullet after meeting Joey ( he will drop it in the park, together with a key card).

Newsscaster

May 10, 2021
I'm at the part where i need to use shoes Glue to make the killer Whip but i can't buy the glue or the Jukebox for that matter some of the items in the decorations section show as not available is there a reason for that?

I did bough the glue to fix the books but i can't get anymore glue help?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes