Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Guys, can you tell me where Madalyn is located? After installing the patch, I can't find it to advance the story(60%)
Wonky 60% when the game goes up to 48%, check
"Patch installed", check
Madalyn disappears, check
Working as intended, check
Nothing to see here

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Sometimes when I review some of the comments about games I like, I feel like this:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I tried to approach her from all three positions - front, left and right -, but neither of that freeze the game for me.

Really strange why it freeze for you.
Yeap, but at least we know how it happens, so if anyone has this same problem we already know hot do fix it, or at least how to avoid it.
Thanks again!

FlyP

Jan 29, 2019
Wonky 60% when the game goes up to 48%, check
"Patch installed", check
Madalyn disappears, check
Working as intended, check
Nothing to see here
1) 1600047988028.png
2)I downloaded the latest version not as a patch, but as a game.
3)What to check? She's not in the Church
4) I didn't understand

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They banned the dude who posted them here. And the game comes out in 2 days ..............

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements Mod

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

Screenshot 2020-11-19 085832.png

Download: - *

*Note: "Hi-Res" upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to load into censor's scene player/play with a video player of your choice).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes by. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ sparkling-heart_1f496.png

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
So, again from the beginning:

When saving external saves on existing saves, incorrect percentages can occur. Then: Load this save in the game and save again immediately. Most of the time the percentage is correct.

If that doesn't help, see here: Make money, all Saves with Money
It this not help: ask me again.

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Treasure of Nadia Video Enhancement.

This tweak consists of stuffing the game's (high quality yet) low-res video files with much needed pixels thanks the horrifying power of AI, providing the animations with a higher resolution as well as extra crispy details. A pretty neat visual upgrade over the stock videos.
View attachment 815117
More screenshots can be found here:

Download: MEGA - Workupload
At the moment, scenes for the following characters are not included: Alia, Emily, Naomi, Pricia and Tasha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in term of quality (resolution-wise, don't shoot!) which honestly is quite a shame considering how splendid the game is.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives life meaning. (^-^*)ノ

Dark Coven I would appreciate it if you could link this post to op, ty!
What tool are you using? I'd love to run update videos through this tool before playing it.

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
Treasure of Nadia Video Enhancement.

This tweak consists of stuffing the game's (high quality yet) low-res video files with much needed pixels thanks the horrifying power of AI, providing the animations with a higher resolution as well as extra crispy details. A pretty neat visual upgrade over the stock videos.
View attachment 815117
They look amazing! Thank you very much for your work. I completely agree that ToN lets a lot to be desired when it comes to the resolution of the scenes, unfortunately I don't expect that to change any time soon since higher quality scenes means bigger file sizes and that will make an Android port impossible due to the Google Store size limit.

Reactions: Viggy

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
1600085988770.png

The newest chapter of Treasure of Nadia releases on Tuesday (cst)! In addition to all the new scenes coming up there will also be added some new home upgrades and the new multi-vitamin mini game. There will also be a couple new challenging puzzles at the temple.

In other news there's a new scene being developed for the October 1st update that features a 27 shot scene! 8 shots bigger than the next biggest single scene!

I look forward to sharing with you these next chapters over the coming weeks!

Another quick note...
There is a new beta version of the launcher available. This fixes problems with stalled updates, or missing files during updates. You can download it . It will also be made available on Tuesday with the new chapter.

1600086114280.png

Another milestone has been reached and it's a big one! 10k supporters!
NLT Media is now supported by over 10,000 people! We've come so far in the last few years and it's amazing that you all have made this possible. As Treasure of Nadia approaches the one year mark I think back to the story outline and how excited I was to unfold this twisting tale. It's hard to sit on such exciting revelations, but I am so happy that you all are along for the ride and I can't want to show you what's next.
Be on the lookout later this year as teasers are dropped for the next game!
Thank you all for supporting NLT Media! I appreciate each and every one of you!

(p.s. The Bancroft love potion is teased which will likely lead into the Emily scene).

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Touch me touch me darling, don't stop, I know what your feeling, I know your good, I know your good, I know your real good.... Thought this song's words were appropriate. I also support NLT.... WTG Cheerleaders are chanting and panting! I could not find the one I wanted but this works: no no no, lets play one I actually like

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 503 Votes