Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Puzzle 38 are different from walkthrough
I really want to know this question's answer. And I think it should be about Evie and will cost too much, when checking the picture walkthrough.

I had only one antidote and selected talisman instead of philweed (have a backup save). Should I pick up that?

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
I really want to know this question's answer.
The puzzle was changed by an update, the reasons lay with the NLT team I guess.
Perhaps the initial one was judged too easy (my guess)

And I think it should be about Evie and will cost too much, when checking the picture walkthrough.
English is not my mother tongue, but I doubt this sentence is actually english: I wish I could understand what you mean

I had only one antidote and selected talisman instead of philweed (have a backup save). Should I pick up that?
I was in the same situation and had the same doubt. I ended up reloadng the save and getting the philweed on this rational:
I've plenty of talismans, and they keep popping out everywhere. Can't say the same thing for the philweed so I went for that one.
Also having the potion's ingredients shelf fully stock up seemed potentially more consequential for the game its self.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
The puzzle was changed by an update, the reasons lay with the NLT team I guess.
Perhaps the initial one was judged too easy (my guess)

English is not my mother tongue, but I doubt this sentence is actually english: I wish I could understand what you mean

I was in the same situation and had the same doubt. I ended up reloadng the save and getting the philweed on this rational:
I've plenty of talismans, and they keep popping out everywhere. Can't say the same thing for the philweed so I went for that one.
Also having the potion's ingredients shelf fully stock up seemed potentially more consequential for the game its self.
I think missing 2 extras is about Evie (the girl that guides you). And please check picture walktthrough. You may find the answer.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
Treasure of Nadia Android 1.83

Normally I would have downloaded a version posted here. Since it's no longer being done I found this one through searching google. Hopefully there's nothing wrong with it. Probably won't keep doing this one as anyone could find it if I could find it.

If any of these don't work for you for whatever reason I have no idea why. I only know that it works for me on my Samsung Tab s7 plus.
Is this just this the update that will save my previous progress or will it install the entire game again?

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
I think missing 2 extras is about Evie (the girl that guides you). And please check picture walktthrough. You may find the answer.
what do you mean? I not missing a thing, I'm 100% on everything so far (and I didn't really need any WT).
Yes there were 2 "extras" for Eve on this update:
- ass picture (in the 1st chest in the puzzels' temple)
- topless (accessible after 30 solutions, find a man in the store's parking lot).

Hope that helps 'cose I really don't understand what your problem is :(

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
Is this just this the update that will save my previous progress or will it install the entire game again?
If anyone tried downloading this new apk, I'd like to know if it saved your progress. I'd hate to have to start over. Also, can anyone tell me how the story is different with the incest patch?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
If anyone tried downloading this new apk, I'd like to know if it saved your progress. I'd hate to have to start over. Also, can anyone tell me how the story is different with the incest patch?
Regarding the patch, the story doesn't change. The patch only changes what a couple of actors call each other making them seem more "familiar" with each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Estimmin

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Need help.
I have all 4 fan palms for Michael to make the hut for Ash, but every time I go to him it acts like I don't have them.
What am I doing wrong, or what do I need to do to get it to recognize that I have them.
I am on V77033

JamesRod

Oct 2, 2018
How is it that people ran out of the Palm Viper antivenom? I didn't even need to use it in previous updates, just timed the snake's movements instead of running directly into them.

Reactions: Cabin Fever
4.50 star(s) 503 Votes