han_zhang

Nov 29, 2017
when i open the game it shows that
Failed to load: data/Map158.json

Can someone send me this document please? It should be in the file "www ---> data"

blahblahblah999

Jan 17, 2021
Just curious if anyone has finished the game; When i go into my completion, im stuck at 94%, and it says i am 49/60 in terms of the extras. Does anyone know what the extras are? I have all the other items and the only thing i have not done is the ancient temple puzzles. is the extras the temple stuff or is it random items i didnt pick up throughout the game?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Just curious if anyone has finished the game; When i go into my completion, im stuck at 94%, and it says i am 49/60 in terms of the extras. Does anyone know what the extras are? I have all the other items and the only thing i have not done is the ancient temple puzzles. is the extras the temple stuff or is it random items i didnt pick up throughout the game?
Lot of players complete this on 100%
Extras are pictures, girls profiles and some bonus stuff for Evie. Lot of these are like yellow blinking spots.
You need complete puzzles too.
Try check WT.

blahblahblah999

Jan 17, 2021
Lot of players complete this on 100%
Extras are pictures, girls profiles and some bonus stuff for Evie. Lot of these are like yellow blinking spots.
You need complete puzzles too.
Try check WT.
thanks, im gonna work on those puzzles. how do you know how much money is in the safe, and how does it build up? one of the puzzles unlock when you have 25,000 in the safe, everytime i click it, it picks up all the cash in it =(

Xanado

May 9, 2018
thanks, im gonna work on those puzzles. how do you know how much money is in the safe, and how does it build up? one of the puzzles unlock when you have 25,000 in the safe, everytime i click it, it picks up all the cash in it =(
Save before checking it. Don't take the money until you have completed the puzzle. Every time you change screen the amount in the safe grows.

blahblahblah999

Jan 17, 2021
can anyone confirm for me, im now at 58/60 in extras, but im unsure where the last one is (I assume once i get 59, madalyn will give me #60)

currently my extras album has:
32 photos
13 complete profiles

is that what you should have?

EDIT: NVM some guy was outside squallmart selling something i missed

Last edited:

Timoha

Aug 15, 2017
Can anyone help me. After Amy and Ali go into the room to take pictures, everything freezes and does not react to anything ((

lowe23

Apr 29, 2020
I have an odd question.

Are there normal full renders of the characters. Like their main in-game pictures but not cut off at their legs?

meteor28

Mar 29, 2020
does anybody know where i can find the dart board?
(haven't checked the whole thread... 2348 pages...)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes