Jun 28, 2018
So I am stuck in the main cave trying to get the white sand to make concrete and cannot move passed this room. Clare was not with me when I first came here (that I remember anyways) and even if she was, she never disabled the floor traps on the right. When the boulder and skeleton fell it was me and sis exploring down here. Any way to unfuck this? Teleport, change a 0 to a 1 in the savefile or system.json? Or am I just missing something? I read the walkthrough (up to this part) and apparently Clare was supposed to make them disappear.

Jun 28, 2018
So I am stuck in the main cave trying to get the white sand to make concrete and cannot move passed this room. Clare was not with me when I first came here (that I remember anyways) and even if she was, she never disabled the floor traps on the right. When the boulder and skeleton fell it was me and sis exploring down here. Any way to unfuck this? Teleport, change a 0 to a 1 in the savefile or system.json? Or am I just missing something? I read the walkthrough (up to this part) and apparently Clare was supposed to make them disappear.
I unfucked myself, apparently I never went to talk to Diana and Clare at the Library to get the scene. That would have been more helpful than "Get white sand". *shakes head*

sarasara

Feb 20, 2020
لقطة الشاشة 2022-03-19 141027.png

I can't move when I get to this point
Everything next to me is moving
Locks and sounds are all working
But the character does not accept to move from its place at all
What is the solution?

This only happened at this point
1647692768138.png

Reactions: Godbye

elijablack11

Oct 6, 2017
Help? Kaley's 4th page isn't showing up in the cave before you get Janet's 4th, and when I go to the temple where the pressure plate for Pricia's 4th should be, it also doesn't show up.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Help? Kaley's 4th page isn't showing up in the cave before you get Janet's 4th, and when I go to the temple where the pressure plate for Pricia's 4th should be, it also doesn't show up.
The fourth Kaley's KS page is in the park: you should find her in the entry park go North/East(twice) you should see Kaley up on the cliff use the grappling hook to climb use the metal ladder to go to the other part and after Kaley leaves you will get the KS page.

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone know how should I do the puzzle with Clare. it's 6 switches and idk where the clue is so please help thank you :)

Pekka1896

Aug 7, 2020
gothic key does not open the door next to madalyns room anyone know why?
View attachment 905150

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-15
Release Date: 2021-11-15
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0112
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - The Genesis Order
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - - -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Linux: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Others: -
COMPRESSED

Update Only
Win
: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extras: - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Save - Video Enhancements - Scene Player - All Saves - Spanish Translation -
Wallpaper - Cheat Mod
Guides: Craft Page Locations - Puzzle Solutions - Character Profile Locations - Picture Walkthrough - /

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
View attachment 905150

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!

Thread Updated: 2021-11-15
Release Date: 2021-11-15
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0112
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - The Genesis Order
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - - -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Linux: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Others: -
COMPRESSED

Update Only
Win
: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extras: - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Save - Video Enhancements - Scene Player - All Saves - Spanish Translation -
Wallpaper - Cheat Mod
Guides: Craft Page Locations - Puzzle Solutions - Character Profile Locations - Picture Walkthrough - /

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
I am facing a problem with the game , i am playing on Android and i have a gothic key to the church right chamber but it doesn't work when i use it. Please help me out with this bug

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Does anyone have a list of the Basic Booty Call Requirements for this game, like the one in the walkthrough for The Genesis Order?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
This was the first adult game I played.
I played through it twice (just for steam achievements)

This game turned me onto adult video games. I then got and played all of NLT video games.

I then tried dozens of adult games trying to find a 'game' with as much quality animations as ToN (and even as much as Lust Ep).
I've found zero 'games' fitting this. Like 1% are actual games. Those "games" that do have "animations" have just a handful, and nearly all of the animations are janky pos.

Now..., I have not tried Being a DIK, that appears to have a good amount of adult content and animations.

Did I do myself a disservice starting off with such a great adult game?
You know: actual gameplay + tons of decent/good animations.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes