Xanado

May 9, 2018
why does incest patch not work? I copy the config.set into my www folder and it doesnt change a thing :(
Open it with notepad and check you didn't overwrite it by mistake (the edited file should contain words as mother, son, sis etc). If you put the file in the correct place and overwrote the original file the game will tell you (when you launch it) that it has detected a unofficial file and asks if you want it changed back. It's important you say "NO" or the game will write a clean config.set file over the patch.

Good Luck

Last edited:

Yepole

Feb 24, 2022
hey, i sold my grand tailsman by mistake and saved after progressing alot, i then go stuck to find that the crystal stone is stuck telling me to find the craft in the cave and create a grand tailsman, problem is i cant seem to get enough gold ore to make another, PLEAS HELP, im on 38% prog and really dont have to restart the game cause i sold it by mistake. is they a way i can farm gold ore? i can purchase one from shop but no more after that, and stuck needing 2 more for craft, THANKS.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hey, i sold my grand tailsman by mistake and saved after progressing alot, i then go stuck to find that the crystal stone is stuck telling me to find the craft in the cave and create a grand tailsman, problem is i cant seem to get enough gold ore to make another, PLEAS HELP, im on 38% prog and really dont have to restart the game cause i sold it by mistake. is they a way i can farm gold ore? i can purchase one from shop but no more after that, and stuck needing 2 more for craft, THANKS.
check if you can buy gold ore in store, at some point you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if its not there check wt
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/post-6950161

EROI99

Oct 1, 2021
I completed this game in 2 weeks, strictly followed the walkthrough and I got 100% at end.
Great game. But I can't take it anymore by the end of it I didn't even jerk off to final scene. Every is is hotter than previous one and I fear of going celibate damn.

I have my 100% completed save if anyone wants it.
Thank you NLT media
Can you share?

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Game tells me I need to find Madalyn's key, but I don't have the pickaxe. I don't have the pickaxe because I need to meet Emily at the library, but I don't know how to trigger that.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Which folder are the save files in, I am trying to transfer the over to the last update and cannot find them in the previous version

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Doesn't anybody ever look on page 1 of this topic. Look what I found there - Save Location:
Oh WHY did I think of THAT??!!
I should have gone to the front page and scrolled down to an area that I have NEVER seen in ANY OTHER novel or GAME
THANK YOU SO MUCH for that condescending, patronizing ANSWER!~~!
We sure DO need more people like YOU!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
There IS NO lighter in the store to buy, neither is it invisible on one of the empty shelves, so how do I get it then, I reloaded a previous save and same thing, nothing there, but my genie insists I need to BUY ONE!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
There IS NO lighter in the store to buy, neither is it invisible on one of the empty shelves, so how do I get it then, I reloaded a previous save and same thing, nothing there, but my genie insists I need to BUY ONE!
maybe you already have , check if you have it, dont think there are any special requirements for that
1646650685713.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I do not have it, I went through my inventory with a fine-tooth comb and checked every line but still nothing, and nothing on the shelves still, nor on the empty ones
well have search a bit and did you use any mods ?

1646651435214.png
you can try to add one with variables tho soul thing will get bugged after that too

compressed is or was bugged too
1646651729479.png

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
well have search a bit and did you use any mods ?

View attachment 1691814
you can try to add one with variables tho soul thing will get bugged after that too

compressed is or was bugged too
View attachment 1691823
I am using the cheat mod here for cash plants and artifacts, yes, now don't tell me I am screwed because I am using that and I won't be able to GET the lighter now as a result. I already started this game over 4 times, ONCE right before the last update or final one, I lost all data when transferring it to a larger NvME drive and am going through this again/.

• Sad
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I am using the cheat mod here for cash plants and artifacts, yes, now don't tell me I am screwed because I am using that and I won't be able to GET the lighter now as a result. I already started this game over 4 times, ONCE right before the last update or final one, I lost all data when transferring it to a larger NvME drive and am going through this again/.
yeah there is good chance that you are sadly, but thats the risk with mods or any kind off variable manipulation
i can garantie that is safe to add money and talismans (those only after you got it, to be safe after you gave 1st to priscilla) via onlinesave editor , i had no issue with that, anything else is long known that can break your game.

just check which % you are and grab same save here
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/page-524#post-3459987
make fresh save ingame and replace it (you have to replace existing save) with this one, after you can change name for 50 bucks in store

1st do try and go in store and click around , there is chance that is invisible, apparently has happened before

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes