desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
I completed this game in 2 weeks, strictly followed the walkthrough and I got 100% at end.
Great game. But I can't take it anymore by the end of it I didn't even jerk off to final scene. Every is is hotter than previous one and I fear of going celibate damn.

I have my 100% completed save if anyone wants it.
Thank you NLT media

bouchy2005

Apr 21, 2020
Hi Everyone. I found this walkthrough while searching for one. Maybe it can help. Please note that it doesn't contain solutions for the ancient temple puzzles.

I followed this walkthrough & reached 100% achievement.

MHRaj

Jul 31, 2021
View attachment 905150

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-15
Release Date: 2021-11-15
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0112
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - The Genesis Order
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - - -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Linux: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Others: -
COMPRESSED

Update Only
Win
: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extras: - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Save - Video Enhancements - Scene Player - All Saves - Spanish Translation -
Wallpaper - Cheat Mod
Guides: Craft Page Locations - Puzzle Solutions - Character Profile Locations - Picture Walkthrough - /

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
thanks,

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Treasure of Nadia is done... Completed... A game on here has been completed??? What??? I thought dev's only went to like 90% completion before moving onto the next project whilst milking the last one till people give up on it or it's dev... This is a new twist.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Treasure of Nadia is done... Completed... A game on here has been completed??? What??? I thought dev's only went to like 90% completion before moving onto the next project whilst milking the last one till people give up on it or it's dev... This is a new twist.
This dev have 4 completed games.

vp8396

Oct 2, 2019
From the first page xD:

Save Location:
SPOILER

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

look for RPGSAVE files

I'm on a rooted android phone not able to find the save files on storage/android/data (there's no folder for the game. I tried to search in the folder root/data/data/nlt.media.treasure but can't find any there as well. Can you please guide? I'm on the final version of the app.

Rhymossss

Feb 28, 2022
can someone show me how to play on android in high quality, if i play the game in high quality the screen will go black , please help me :<

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes