pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
So I just bought the game from steam. I already played this game to 56% before. Do I have to restart the game from steam because I miss some important newly added bits? Or can I just play on from my last save and still find the extra stuff he added for steam?

Hime19

Jun 2, 2018
I don't know why Mixdrop and letsupload soo slow for me.It struggling around 100kb-200kb per sec.My internet speed is 100mbps :(.Can any kind soul please upload the full non compress game on workupload or googledrive?

Edit: Never mind.I already finish download the game.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I don't know why Mixdrop and letsupload soo slow for me.It struggling around 100kb-200kb per sec.My internet speed is 10mb :(.Can any kind soul please upload the full non compress game on workupload or googledrive?
It has nothing to do with your internet speed, their servers go at a limited speed unless you get a membership premium, if you want a better dl speed Terminal, Gofile ( but they are not used here) or Mega are the best choices, since Nopy doesn't exist anymore.
The problem with Mega is the limit of 5Gb per day, but you can bypass it using a VPN and switching your IP once you reach that limit, or use Megabasterd ( I prefer this second solution, it work very good), or else look for a torrent, I don't remember the page in the thread where it was posted but you can try to get it with the advanced search. :)

Hime19

Jun 2, 2018
It has nothing to do with your internet speed, their servers go at a limited speed unless you get a membership premium, if you want a better dl speed Terminal, Gofile ( but they are not used here) or Mega are the best choices, since Nopy doesn't exist anymore.
The problem with Mega is the limit of 5Gb per day, but you can bypass it using a VPN and switching your IP once you reach that limit, or use Megabasterd ( I prefer this second solution, it work very good), or else look for a torrent, I don't remember the page in the thread where it was posted but you can try to get it with the advanced search. :)
Does megabasterd can actually bypass 4gb limit?Because i read on github comment people still getting that 4gb limit

Jun 15, 2017
Whatever content addition 1.0113 has, I'd like for it to have one scene involving Diana and the MC, preferably in the Casula Temple with the King's Coin being used for a breeding ritual. Albeit personally biased, I feel like it's something the game should have.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
i wonder why their patreon still says it is 1.0112 when they updated the game, are they lazy on the announcement or i missing something? i even tried to make a update request here a few days ago, not sure if i did it right.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes