GabWayne

Jul 12, 2021
Hey, do you guys know where to find Naomi padlock? The thing that says we need to find 4 pages for Naomi to get it
I found it in the official guide. You need a rock bomb to blow up a rock in the bottom right corner in the fountain of youth. You will unlock a new area, you just need to place Naomi's bikini (You'll get it when you clean Janet's pool and have a scene with her and Naomi) in the statue and you'll have access to Naomi's padlock

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I haven't played TGO yet but I guess TON is clearly better than TGO, is it of am I wrong ?
If you haven't played TGO, then it is hard to say TON is better. I have played both so far, and TGO is only 12 %, so not a complete game by a long shot. I think that TGO is going to be a better game when it is finished. We will know in a couple of years.

Dez_87

Mar 19, 2020
Guys, cannot download saves directly from f95zone. Page not found. Any clues or possible mirrors available?

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
If you haven't played TGO, then it is hard to say TON is better. I have played both so far, and TGO is only 12 %, so not a complete game by a long shot. I think that TGO is going to be a better game when it is finished. We will know in a couple of years.
Well as far I have know NLT Media they are really fast with their games and update. So, I don't think it would take that long(hopefully).

Marsslow

Nov 9, 2020
what this.png
I Have This Error - "Failed to load: img/characters/$ks-page-torn-orange-right.png"
Can anyone help me

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
View attachment 1643302
I Have This Error - "Failed to load: img/characters/$ks-page-torn-orange-right.png"
Can anyone help me
If you updated some older version than you miss some update.
If you downloaded full bulid than you make some mistake with unpack.
Try copy and rename some another torn page in game folder. For now. But you will have some another errors after some time.
Is this game can pregnant?
Three girls in end of game

Marsslow

Nov 9, 2020
If you updated some older version than you miss some update.
If you downloaded full bulid than you make some mistake with unpack.
Try copy and rename some another torn page in game folder. For now. But you will have some another errors after some time.

Three girls in end of game
This is how i Download it

1. Treasure_of_Nadia-PC-v.93083
2. Treasure_of_Nadia-PC-v.98111.UPDATE.ONLY
3. Treasure_of_Nadia-PC-v1.0112.UPDATE.ONLY

is this correct ?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
This is how i Download it

1. Treasure_of_Nadia-PC-v.93083
2. Treasure_of_Nadia-PC-v.98111.UPDATE.ONLY
3. Treasure_of_Nadia-PC-v1.0112.UPDATE.ONLY

is this correct ?
You skip lot of updates: v.94091, 95092, 96101, 97102
Im not sure if there was any bugfix, but probably thay are right.
Best for you is download full v 1.0112

Reactions: Marsslow

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Well as far I have know NLT Media they are really fast with their games and update. So, I don't think it would take that long(hopefully).
Well, I based that estimate on TON. Each update was usually 2%, thus that would be 4% per month. To get to 100%, that would be 25 months. Thus my estimate of two years. Take it or leave it!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I updated the game and now it freezes on some of the scenes then black screens. Has anyone else had this issue and fixed it?
Try switch to low resolution.
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another.
Also update your codecs try CCCP or K-Lite.
Please let me know if something works
Can someone tell me if Treasure Of Nadia is one of the best game of all time or not?
Yes

Xanado

May 9, 2018
minions-blah-blah-blah.gif
The game has a included walkthrough (soulcrystal) there are also walkthroughs in the OP and spread across the thread.

Good Luck.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
God...DAMN THIS GAME SUCKS! The best of these games r those that DONT have a map, and DONT need you to do stupid CHORES! Seriously?! I've SPENT HOURS ON THIS SHIT!!! And I CANT find a "basic container" for my bomb to blow up a wall in the fucking lighthouse! FUCK THIS GAME!!!! I looked EVERYWHERE!!!! Is there a cheat mod to get ALL the items I fucking need?! Cuz I AM SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT!!
Obviously you didn't look everywhere or else you would have found it already :LUL:

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes