♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hey....I'm kind new..
CAN ANYONE MAKE A ROLLBACK ENABLER MOD FOR TON(Treasure Of Nadia)
please...!
I can bet ^^
It's kind of one of the big differences between rpg game and other game engines

And writing in all caps on a forum is like yelling at people. People don't like that too much! oops

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Is there a full save of the final state anyone can link?

The saves that the first page links to aren't updated.

And the search function of f95 is god-awful, I can only see years old stuff on search.

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
All the heads (in case if you are wondering which one, BOTH) shall bow down to one of the greatest erotic game maker of all time NLT. I don't have enough words to describe how amazing the games are, Completely drenched my balls. Thank You..!!! :love::love:

Reactions: DrinkSlinger

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
All the heads (in case if you are wondering which one, BOTH) shall bow down to one of the greatest erotic game maker of all time NLT. I don't have enough words to describe how amazing the games are, Completely drenched my balls. Thank You..!!! :love::love:
Be careful when bowing like that! it could be misinterpreted you know? Like when you drop the soap in the shower... oopsy :cautious:

GoofyScooby

Jul 12, 2021
Can someone please tell me why all of a sudden you cant download the game? I tried MEGA but it seems you need to pay and the rest I get suspicious content detected. Would love to download game.

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Can someone please tell me why all of a sudden you cant download the game? I tried MEGA but it seems you need to pay and the rest I get suspicious content detected. Would love to download game.
MEGA is just because u cant permanently download things from them, the other sites shouldn't be a problem. If u cant download from the other links, whait a few hours and try again on MEGA.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I wish someone made Ren'Py ports for ToN and the other NLT-Media games. Tried these again and again, because the models are gorgeous, and I like their incest stories, but the gameplay is just so tedious and frustrating.

Yeah, either a Ren'Py port or at least turning the pictures into a comic or something like that, anything so that I wouldn't have to spend hours and hours playing through this.

Reactions: Mujer que Rie

ibizamallorca

Jul 1, 2020
Interesting Bug in the latest release.

I grabbed the scorpion venom, feather, and bamboo. Met with Ranger Rick (I know that's not his name) and he asked me to create a tranq. Thinking I had all the materials I attempted to build it, I didn't and the formula failed. I grabbed the dart shortly after but now the scorpion venom, feather, and bamboo are missing from my inventory and no longer available where they were.

Unfortunately I don't have a save from right before I failed to create the tranq with the missing dart.

Same here, what was the solution?

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Weird question but is there a way to see the script? It looks like the game has no backlog or rewind function, the problem is I have a bug where sometimes the text advances twice and I miss one of the textboxes. It's really frustrating

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes