nhwbhasnbci

Nov 24, 2021
Can someone help me with this problem?
So right after I get Diana's 4th heart I'm supposed to be texted by Tasha with a photo when I leave the house. But when I leave the house I don't get any text at all. I'm at 43% and really don't wanna restart because of this.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I am using the walkthrough (If "wt" means walkthrough) but nothing has changed even after closing the game. And just an fyi, I don't have any previous saves right before this happened so if I wanna redo this whole thing I have to go back a siginificant amount.
well got always alternative, if you cant find solution to what ever the issue can grab new save from % its on
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0113-nlt-media.38582/post-3459987
also what does orb tell you to do

nhwbhasnbci

Nov 24, 2021
well got always alternative, if you cant find solution to what ever the issue can grab new save from % its on
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0113-nlt-media.38582/post-3459987
also what does orb tell you to do
Thank you but after some random exploring of buildings I managed to finally get the text. Even tho in the guide it says you get the text when you leave "your house" but when I went to Janets house and had a bit of dialogue I left and got it.

Reactions: micmitja

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
I hear they released a Treasure of Nadia v-1.0114 version now. The one on this thread is still v-1.0113.
No new scenes actually, just an update where you can connect Lovesense sex toys to your game and feel it, and as of the release of update it hasn't come out yet

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
where do you get more white hair strands? and what do you do with the torn colored pages?
You need to die by three ways.
Catch by jaguar
Drown yorself under water next to ship wreck
Die by hypotermia next to fountain of youth.
By torn page you can craft threesome pages. You need two pages with same colour and two talismans of god.

Reactions: Insanepenguin91

HeadMister

Oct 8, 2020
No new scenes actually, just an update where you can connect Lovesense sex toys to your game and feel it, and as of the release of update it hasn't come out yet
I tried the 1.0113 version and it introduced a new bug (at least in the Linux version) where it will not preserve the state of your "Fullscreen" preference. (Always reverts to non-fullscreen mode every time you launch the game). When the 1.0114 version shows up on this site I will try it to see if they fixed that bug, but I have no interest in the lovesense toy features which don't work in the Linux version anyway. So after the large download , I went back to the 1.0112 version.

Reactions: fuqster

fuqster

Jan 12, 2020
HELP!!
I haven't started the game yet and need to know if the minor bug fixes in 1.0113 v really necessary ? Is it worth updating to 1.0113 version from v1.0112?
Please enlighten me.

Ryozoki

Oct 5, 2019
Can someone help me to unlock the #47 puzzle at the ancient temple? I can't find the dartboard and I already bought all the upgrades needed in squallmart including the added room and its game.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can someone help me to unlock the #47 puzzle at the ancient temple? I can't find the dartboard and I already bought all the upgrades needed in squallmart including the added room and its game.
Have you got attic key? Than there is mess on bar attic and in this mess is chest.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes