adhieshin

Oct 15, 2018
:unsure:Really not sure what you mean here. What is "app icon"? Why do you need to open it? You have to provide more details for anyone to provide anything than can be considered an answer because there are so many things that could have been wrong. Not everyone uses the same nuance, terminology to explain things so you probably need to be as much detail and descriptive as possible.
I mean can't open run game.
I've used run administrator but same.

reg3ncy

Dec 12, 2021
Anyone else having problems with the main character moving itself? Happens 10 minutes into game, every time. I have to exit then its ok for another 10 minutes.

FredAbfall

Dec 20, 2018
I got stuck at some point. Maybe anybody of you guys could help me?

In v30042 I found two (similar) walkthroughs which tell me to craft a rat trap:
The rat trap consists of Plastic Wrap + Roach + Gaffer Tape + Basic Container. There is a description where to find three out of the four ingredients. But I do not have any Gaffer Tape and I do not know where to find it. And the walkthroughs don't tell me either.

Any idea?

FredAbfall

Dec 20, 2018
Anyone else having problems with the main character moving itself? Happens 10 minutes into game, every time. I have to exit then its ok for another 10 minutes.
Nope, have not observed that behaviour. Main character is acting as expected.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I got stuck at some point. Maybe anybody of you guys could help me?

In v30042 I found two (similar) walkthroughs which tell me to craft a rat trap:
The rat trap consists of Plastic Wrap + Roach + Gaffer Tape + Basic Container. There is a description where to find three out of the four ingredients. But I do not have any Gaffer Tape and I do not know where to find it. And the walkthroughs don't tell me either.

Any idea?
I have been following the Official Walkthrough (Google docs) posted in the OP and it is really comprehensive. It mentioned 4 places to get Gaffer Tape (not sure which one is relevant to you though, you need to craft Rat Trap twice for two different scenes):
  1. Park, West side, you need Grappling Hook to reach and pick up it.
  2. Park, North other side of the river, use Pickaxe* to break the pot.
  3. Alia's House, up in the attic, pick it up off the floor.
  4. Church/Cemetery, underground tunnel/crypt area (after you make a hole through the wall with Rock Bomb), use Pickaxe* to break the pot.

*Btw, Gaffer Tape also is required to craft Pickaxe.

FredAbfall

Dec 20, 2018
I have been following the Official Walkthrough (Google docs) posted in the OP and [...]
... and I simply missed to see this official walkthrough. I did not find the tape inside the pot north of the river (as it is not mentioned in the other walkthroughs which I found on the net).

Thanks for your support.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Kisharu

Apr 29, 2022
IM STILL STUCK AT PRICIA...EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY GAVE HER THE JASMINE MASSAGE OIL!!!!
WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
IM STILL STUCK AT PRICIA...EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY GAVE HER THE JASMINE MASSAGE OIL!!!!
WHAT SHOULD I DO!?
WELL, THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. WHY THE F*CK SHOULD I OR ANYONE ELSE CARE?

FOLLOW THE OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH POSTED IN THE OP. IT IS VERY COMPREHENSIVE.

TacosTaco

Apr 1, 2020
Has anyone successfully used the mod map on Android with the newest version? It's impossible to parse how to do it because I am stupid and need help.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes