JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I can't seem to find any more Jasmine for post story to make algae shock, i've been rotating the deep jungle area for about 10 mins. no respawn
Have you check the Official Walkthrough mentioned in the OP? It is very comprehensive although I myself have not reach end content yet I don't know for certain if the WT goes beyond the story.

Dwiantlake

Dec 23, 2021
Have you check the Official Walkthrough mentioned in the OP? It is very comprehensive although I myself have not reach end content yet I don't know for certain if the WT goes beyond the story.
it goes, it says that I can find more jasmine in deep jungle 2-3. yet still haven't got more of it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JohnF95zone

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Is there a bug in this game regarding the grappling hook?, I got the hook and the cord and combined them into the grappling hook which is needed to go to the park to get the red ginseng, went to the park, but he wont climb up at all and when I ask for help I keep getting the same msg in the pic below, any help would be great, as it is now wrecking my head totally lol.
Untitled00653.png

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Ignore this, I found it, I merged the grapple to form an axe, and got the flower, I am now deep in the cave trying to find where to get through the 2nd section after using the first bomb, if anyone has any ideas how to get through it please let me know, thanks.
Untitled0007.png

Last edited:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Is there a way to completely skip sex scenes? There are some girls I don't like, such as Sofia and Madalyn.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is there a way to completely skip sex scenes? There are some girls I don't like, such as Sofia and Madalyn.
You can't completely skip sex scenes or any scenes, however you can skip over most of it (which will save a lot of time) by clicking the blue Skip button at the bottom right corner. You have to do it more than once, basically click it everytime it appears, until you reach the free roam/sandbox mode again. At least, that is what my experience has been, probably there are patches, workaround, cheat or mod that can do otherwise but I don't know any of that.

Edit: Other options to fast forward/auto-skip contents are (NOT using the Skip button mentioned earlier):
1. Keyboard - Press and Hold one of the following keys: Esc, Space or Enter
2. Mouse - Left Click and Hold anywhere on screen above the text dialogue area
All the dialogues and scenes will be played out very rapidly (fast-forward play speed).

Last edited:
Reactions: alex13_zen

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
it goes, it says that I can find more jasmine in deep jungle 2-3. yet still haven't got more of it
Ok, I reached the end story and now playing the bonus contents. I went to the jungle and can get few Jasmines (over 5 in my inventory) but for Maca and Aloe Plant, they will not spawn new ones if I already have them in my inventory (seems to limit to only 1 in inventory). So, I don't know what the problem is :unsure:.

wabbalua

Nov 1, 2020
Just started playing this game, I've met all the girl except Sofia (I can't get into the mansion) and when using the soul crystal it tells me to check out the girl and have I gone to the store even tho I have done that and had the scene with Emily. Any idea on how to progree from here?

Animal-Gx

Sep 14, 2017
What exactly triggers the prayer offering to be available in the squallmart?
(currently at 64% and i feel like i should have it by now).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Just started playing this game, I've met all the girl except Sofia (I can't get into the mansion) and when using the soul crystal it tells me to check out the girl and have I gone to the store even tho I have done that and had the scene with Emily. Any idea on how to progree from here?
What exactly triggers the prayer offering to be available in the squallmart?
(currently at 64% and i feel like i should have it by now).
Hey there, this game was completed more than 6 months ago, so most players had move on to other games (most like the sequel, The Genesis Order;) anyone?). Having said that, it is most likely that this thread is not as active as it used to be, and most players most likely won't remember much of the specific details of this game. I am pretty sure you would have received multiple immediate responses back in the day.

Alas, all hope is not lost though. I would suggest a quicker alternative for your consideration, that you check out the Official Walkthrough (a Google Docs document) that is mentioned in the OP. It is really comprehensive and you can search the texts.

I followed the OW and has completed the game just a couple days earlier, without any major blocking. The only things left for me is to make money to buy all the house decorations (I think I need ~6M total), which the OW did not provide step-by-step grinding instructions.

Hope that helps you get going without waiting for definitive answer from someone.

*Caveat: I have to admit that the OW has its own inconsistencies and missing some details because it was made as the game releases. Some sequence of events were changed at a later time but was not reflected in the OW but you can figure it out yourself.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I got a message on Steam that this game has bluetooth-sex-toy-integration. They also sent a link for a deep discount on the toys too.

What a time to be alive!

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Got to the end of the game, well, 91%, missing 9% somewhere, but 9% in a game this big could be major lol.

Firstly, Dev, congrats, fantastic game.
Artwork/renders are all beautiful.
Animation is silky smooth.
Story is very very good.
10/10

Gonna play your new game now and see how many of this cast made it through to it, again, fantastic game.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Got to the end of the game, well, 91%, missing 9% somewhere, but 9% in a game this big could be major lol.

Firstly, Dev, congrats, fantastic game.
Artwork/renders are all beautiful.
Animation is silky smooth.
Story is very very good.
10/10

Gonna play your new game now and see how many of this cast made it through to it, again, fantastic game.
Those 9% are most probably bonus encounters (sex scenes, kamasutra pages like that). As far as the story is concerned, it is completed in this installment and continues with the third installment, The Genesis Order.

I was stuck at 98% for a day trying to figure out what did I missed. Apparently, 1% is for buying Evie topless photo for 200K from the shady guy outside (middle screen far left) of Squallmart. The topless photo you will see everytime you use the crystal skull.

Edit: :unsure: Wait a minute. This game just got updated to v1.0115 from v1.0113 while I was posting this reply.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes