Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
bro i have play this game for decade...for this new update i only want to ask what going on isnt this fame already complete?
It's just some bug fix and Lovense update. There's no new relevant content. Unless you have Lovense sex toys in your drawers, don't bother to download this new update.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
hello can anyone save the official walktrough here as a pdf, it takes me 100% cpu and impossible to load for me thanks

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy sh*t:eek: How could Google Drive Docs be so malicous? Luckily, there are alternatives.

Edit: Buahaha.. I meant to write Docs but somehow it became Drive instead :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: paulphoenix

Eva Minx

Aug 8, 2022
This game took a lot of work, I can tell. It's well made, the graphics are excellent. Cudos to the developers!

Bolhacrew

Jan 20, 2022
Has anyone got any solutions to my problem? It feels like the movement is on autofire or something, main character just walking around where ever and I can't transition between scenes
Yep I have the same problem. played till 53% of the game, returned to the game after a couple of months and now it's always going up. tryed deleting everything, changed keyboards, disconnected every peripherals, but it keeps doing it. if you find a solution please share, i'll do the same :(

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes