JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Anyway. Aside of the Lovense integration, is there any new content that being added to the newest update? I currently use the latest v1.0. Should i update my game or not? (Not having nor planning to buy any of those Lovense stuff).
No new content had been added.

v1.0113 Introduced the Lovense sex toys integration and fixed some minor bugs (also introduce a bug where Fullscreen was not preserved, game defaulted to start in Windowed mode every time, Linux and Windows (compressed version), not sure about Mac)
v1.0114 No idea what it is all about (I bet it has to do yet with Lovense sex toys). Images for the Lovense toys were added to the game. Thanks Melody's guitar.
v1.0115 More Lovense stuff (I asked this on The Genesis Order thread).

Can someone post me a full save? I've changed computers recently and lost mine :<
Here.

Last edited:

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018

v1.0113 Introduced the Lovense sex toys integration and fixed some minor bugs (also introduce a bug where Fullscreen was not preserved, game defaulted to start in Windowed mode every time, Linux and Windows (compressed version), not sure about Mac)
v1.0114 No idea what it is all about (I bet it has to do yet with Lovense sex toys).

Here.
thanks

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
any compressed windows version ??
You can find the last available compressed version (v1.0113*) here. There is no compressed version for the latest release v1.0115 because it is just not worth to create one (you can try to request for it but I advise against it). You can also play the prior version, v1.0112 if you have or can find it (v1.0112 marks the game completion).

*Just a quick note, the compressed version v1.0113 has a bug where Fullscreen mode was not preserved for future game sessions.

Mr. Lascivious

Jul 15, 2022
Is the Mac version missing the Lovense integration? I had the 1.0113 and subsequently grabbed the 1.0115 version but don't see the option to sync up in either version...

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is the Mac version missing the Lovense integration? I had the 1.0113 and subsequently grabbed the 1.0115 version but don't see the option to sync up in either version...
I have no idea man if the Lovense integration actually work on any release and/or platform, or did not work. You better go ask the developer on their website NLT Media, Patreon or Discord for support related enquiry. I have not read anyone sharing their experience using Lovense integration in this game either.

KiRiToBoYa

Mar 31, 2020
So. i tired to ignore the Pricia parlol stuff, cause the hint still says,that i should go check on her. But i progressed the story to 91% and going forward but still, it is a bummer. Well i quess i have one save at 46%, so i should start from there AGAIN. Still it hurts me that out of order events like you guys say happens,which is sad but it happens. But is it worth it to start again or just continue going forward. I like to you hear you guys thoughts???? Or i just simply pack all my files together and let one you smart ones, figure a problem out.

Thanks in advance.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So. i tired to ignore the Pricia parlol stuff, cause the hint still says,that i should go check on her. But i progressed the story to 91% and going forward but still, it is a bummer. Well i quess i have one save at 46%, so i should start from there AGAIN. Still it hurts me that out of order events like you guys say happens,which is sad but it happens. But is it worth it to start again or just continue going forward. I like to you hear you guys thoughts???? Or i just simply pack all my files together and let one you smart ones, figure a problem out.

Thanks in advance.
Have you looked everywhere and still could not find Pricia or are you just looking for her at the Parlor? It is really hard to guess where you are at as far as the Walkthrough is concerned just by mentioning the % progression because the WT did not mentioned %. You can't just ignore Pricia either because she is one of the twelve girls.

What I would do is to search the WT for Pricia and find the last event he MC did with her and work forward from there. Also, I don't think that there are a lot events where you have to meet Pricia after you went to see the doctor :unsure:.

Seeing that you mentioned Albert 'photoshoot' earlier, the closest reference to Pricia encounters were the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You could also wait for someone that can help you with that but it will take a while since this thread is not that active as it used to be.

I don't think you should start from the earlier save or beginning because this game is linear. Basically if you have not done an event it wil not proceed with the following event. I don't think you could messed up. There are cheats and saveeditor if you require items and money if I am not mistaken but I have not used them myself, you can search in this thread though.

Hope that helps one way or another.

*The out of order events refers to the how they appears in the Walkthrough, basically inconsistencies in the Walkthrough not the game itself. The correct sequence of events is what happened in the game, the WT just mentioned them not in the right sequence but only for a few events only.

Milfy Bomb

Feb 8, 2019

v1.0114 No idea what it is all about (I bet it has to do yet with Lovense sex toys).

Here.

The images for the lovense toys were added to 114. That's the only change.
I found it on NLT Patreon community.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I seem to be stuck at 95% and I can't think of what else needs to be done. Heres my completion list:

Story Finished
All Pages crafted
All girls have 5 booty call page options
All Temple Puzzles Completed
Death Doll Crafted - Madalyn waiting for 99%
Algae removed from Hot Tub
Have Evie's Profile and three sex scenes
Clovers found and crafted
All House items bought
Placed Kings offering in temple - Madalyn Sex scene
All 4 Lockers Opened
All Fish caught
Bait Shop has me as champion

I can't think of what I missed. Im running around and can't really do anything. Only thing I can think of is the weird breakable wall upstairs in Sofias Mansion that doesnt seem to have anything inside it.

Any help?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I seem to be stuck at 95% and I can't think of what else needs to be done. Heres my completion list:

Story Finished
All Pages crafted
All girls have 5 booty call page options
All Temple Puzzles Completed
Death Doll Crafted - Madalyn waiting for 99%
Algae removed from Hot Tub
Have Evie's Profile and three sex scenes
Clovers found and crafted
All House items bought
Placed Kings offering in temple - Madalyn Sex scene
All 4 Lockers Opened
All Fish caught
Bait Shop has me as champion

I can't think of what I missed. Im running around and can't really do anything. Only thing I can think of is the weird breakable wall upstairs in Sofias Mansion that doesnt seem to have anything inside it.

Any help?
It seems like you are missing 2 or 3 kamasutra pages. Have you opened all the locked bedrooms in Sophia's mansion? Did you purchased the 200K topless Evie photo from the guy at the middle left outside of Squallmart? :unsure:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Anyone has the completed Android (with in built incest patch)
dunno about it have it in the OP
but if you use it then you will get an ignoring popup everytime you save and load
there take about 15 to 30 seconds everytime:(

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I`m was waiting for next update/ I have it now, but I still have a problem here. HELP me !!!!!!!
Dude, the game was completed over 6 months ago so don't have any high for getting next update. The last 3 'updates' has no new content, fixed some minor bugs but primarily introducing the Lovense sex toys integration with the game. I don't think the error you faced was a major game breaking bug that many people encounter otherwise it would had been reported before (and fixed). I think it is an isolated incident specific to your device.

What version are you playing? Have you tried loading a save earlier than that and continue playing from there? If yes, does the same error happened?

I had issues playing RPGM games before, circa (early) 2019 because I was playing on obsolete Windows XP on outdated hardware. The game just crashed/hang after as little as 10 minutes of playing, at most I can play up to an hour before it crashed/hang. I don't know you or your device but there are so many things that could be wrong and no one can help you in any way or form, if we don't have sufficient information. If it turns out your device is the issue, then perhaps it is your device saying it is time to stop :p .

If you have game progression issues, many people can easily help because there is an Official Walkthrough for this game. Most people don't even need to ask anything because the OW is very comprehensive.

Last edited:

Timoha

Aug 15, 2017
I`m was waiting for next update/ I have it now, but I still have a problem here. HELP me !!!!!!!
Dude, the game was completed over 6 months ago so don't have any high for getting next update. The last 3 'updates' has no new content, fixed some minor bugs but primarily introducing the Lovense sex toys integration with the game. I don't think the error you faced was a major game breaking bug that many people encounter otherwise it would had been reported before (and fixed). I think it is an isolated incident specific to your device.

What version are you playing? Have you tried loading a save earlier than that and continue playing from there? If yes, does the same error happened?

I had issues playing RPGM games before, circa (early) 2019 because I was playing on obsolete Windows XP on outdated hardware. The game just crashed/hang after as little as 10 minutes of playing, at most I can play up to an hour before it crashed/hang. I don't know you or your device but there are so many things that could be wrong and no one can help you in any way or form, if we don't have sufficient information. If it turns out your device is the issue, then perhaps it is your device saying it is time to stop :p .

If you have game progression issues, many people can easily help because there is an Official Walkthrough for this game. Most people don't even need to ask anything because the OW is very comprehensive.
No problem? I have found the silution - another save !

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys a help please, I'm stuck in the Jaguar part and the tip says that to pass, I need to find something on the foot of Mount Vedra. Well, when I go there, I see that there is something in the rocks above, but I can't get or get it, independent of what you do ... There is also a bright point behind an abusto, which I can't access either, but I think I think This is another amulet. Any tips? I missed something? Thank you in advance.

4.50 star(s) 514 Votes