lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
It seems like you are missing 2 or 3 kamasutra pages. Have you opened all the locked bedrooms in Sophia's mansion? Did you purchased the 200K topless Evie photo from the guy at the middle left outside of Squallmart? :unsure:
Ive got all the kama sutra pages. Each girl has 5. I havent purchased the evie nude options yet though. What else could I be missing? Or is the evie nude purchase worth 4% of completion?

Renjouisu

Oct 19, 2019
anyone play this on linux? how to run the sh files? i've tried it with command ./launcher.sh and gives it permission to executing as program and all i get is " ./launcher.sh: line 3: ./nw: Permission denied "

EDIT = oopsie my bad, the nw files have to get permissions executing as program too <3

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yup. Just bought it. Took me to 96%. I don't understand what I am possibly missing. I'm literally at the end of the game.

Im tempted to just grab a 99% save. Anyone got one?
:unsure:Have you at least do a "Booty Call" once for each girl? I am not sure if it counts towards the progression but I did at least once although I didn't check if the % goes up or not.

Anyway, here is a save not exactly 99% but it also explains what's left to be done. There is also link to save files mentioned in the OP but this post is the most recent one.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
:unsure:Have you at least do a "Booty Call" once for each girl? I am not sure if it counts towards the progression but I did at least once although I didn't check if the % goes up or not.

Anyway, here is a save not exactly 99% but it also explains what's left to be done. There is also link to save files mentioned in the OP but this post is the most recent one.
This was the problem. Thank you

Reactions: JohnF95zone

hungchip

Feb 19, 2022
hello any one, how to get Kayak License? I go to store but don't anything is there for buy? (So, i was use Cheat for Money and Maca, i always buy anything in SquallMarket..)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
hello any one, how to get Kayak License? I go to store but don't anything is there for buy? (So, i was use Cheat for Money and Maca, i always buy anything in SquallMarket..)
Look into and search the Official Walkthrough provided in the OP (original post/first post on the first page). Once you pass the kayak mini-quest then just follow through the WT or if you prefer to play on your own, you can too. If you get stuck on something, just refer back to the WT.

Reactions: hungchip

Im_Negan

Sep 17, 2019
This game just, you know its different and can't even compare to other games.

The graphic really earns my respect.

This game is next level.

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
Im stuck at 96%. I have all kamasutra and have watched all of them. I have all profiles and outfits. Currently at 29 pictures. Not sure if im missing any of those. Ive finished the game. Do the puzzles count towards % complete? Madalyn is waiting for me to 99% to give me the last bit.

Just noticed theres a chest in the Bar attic that isnt opened. Tried both a normal chest key and pirate chest key and neither work. What opens this?

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Im stuck at 96%. I have all kamasutra and have watched all of them. I have all profiles and outfits. Currently at 29 pictures. Not sure if im missing any of those. Ive finished the game. Do the puzzles count towards % complete? Madalyn is waiting for me to 99% to give me the last bit.

Just noticed theres a chest in the Bar attic that isnt opened. Tried both a normal chest key and pirate chest key and neither work. What opens this?
There was a completion list posted earlier by lexisjohnny that I have updated based on his findings, below.
Bought Evie nude photos for 200K from the shady guy outside of Squallmart
Story Finished
All Kamasutra Pages crafted
All girls have 5 booty call page options
All Temple Puzzles Completed
Death Doll Crafted - Madalyn waiting for 99%
Did all the Booty Call scenes with all the girls
Algae removed from Hot Tub
Have Evie's Profile and three sex scenes
Clovers found and crafted
All House items bought
Placed Kings offering in temple - Madalyn Sex scene
All 4 Lockers Opened
All Fish caught
Bait Shop has me as champion
So, you need to complete the Temple Puzzles for completion and also to get Evie Profile page. I don't remember opening chest in the attic of the bar so late in the game :unsure: so you need to check the Official Walkthrough about opening the chest there.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

You need attic key. Is somewhere in park, same blinking dot like talismans.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes