JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I`m was waiting for next update/ I have it now, but I still have a problem here. HELP me !!!!!!!
Dude, the game was completed over 6 months ago so don't have any high for getting next update. The last 3 'updates' has no new content, fixed some minor bugs but primarily introducing the Lovense sex toys integration with the game. I don't think the error you faced was a major game breaking bug that many people encounter otherwise it would had been reported before (and fixed). I think it is an isolated incident specific to your device.

What version are you playing? Have you tried loading a save earlier than that and continue playing from there? If yes, does the same error happened?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had issues playing RPGM games before, circa (early) 2019 because I was playing on obsolete Windows XP on outdated hardware. The game just crashed/hang after as little as 10 minutes of playing, at most I can play up to an hour before it crashed/hang. I don't know you or your device but there are so many things that could be wrong and no one can help you in any way or form, if we don't have sufficient information. If it turns out your device is the issue, then perhaps it is your device saying it is time to stop :p .

If you have game progression issues, many people can easily help because there is an Official Walkthrough for this game. Most people don't even need to ask anything because the OW is very comprehensive.

Last edited:

Timoha

Aug 15, 2017
I`m was waiting for next update/ I have it now, but I still have a problem here. HELP me !!!!!!!
Dude, the game was completed over 6 months ago so don't have any high for getting next update. The last 3 'updates' has no new content, fixed some minor bugs but primarily introducing the Lovense sex toys integration with the game. I don't think the error you faced was a major game breaking bug that many people encounter otherwise it would had been reported before (and fixed). I think it is an isolated incident specific to your device.

What version are you playing? Have you tried loading a save earlier than that and continue playing from there? If yes, does the same error happened?

I had issues playing RPGM games before, circa (early) 2019 because I was playing on obsolete Windows XP on outdated hardware. The game just crashed/hang after as little as 10 minutes of playing, at most I can play up to an hour before it crashed/hang. I don't know you or your device but there are so many things that could be wrong and no one can help you in any way or form, if we don't have sufficient information. If it turns out your device is the issue, then perhaps it is your device saying it is time to stop :p .

If you have game progression issues, many people can easily help because there is an Official Walkthrough for this game. Most people don't even need to ask anything because the OW is very comprehensive.
No problem? I have found the silution - another save !

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys a help please, I'm stuck in the Jaguar part and the tip says that to pass, I need to find something on the foot of Mount Vedra. Well, when I go there, I see that there is something in the rocks above, but I can't get or get it, independent of what you do ... There is also a bright point behind an abusto, which I can't access either, but I think I think This is another amulet. Any tips? I missed something? Thank you in advance.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Whys there no torrents anymore?
No one shares/posts the torrent. I think mainly because this game is completed, players moved on to newer games, this thread is not as active as it used to be, no one asked for the torrent, the torrents are provided on voluntarily basis and then some.

Viha_T

Jul 22, 2022
View attachment 905150

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!

Thread Updated: 2022-07-15
Release Date: 2022-06-15
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0115
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - The Genesis Order
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Save - Video Enhancements - Scene Player - All Saves - Spanish Translation -
Wallpaper - Cheat Mod
Guides: Craft Page Locations - Puzzle Solutions - Character Profile Locations - Picture Walkthrough - /

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
Hey Can I get Treasure of Nadia v1.0112 to v1.0113 update only file?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is there a way to disable that save popup every time you use the incest patch?
Not sure what platform you played on, most likely Android. I don't play on Android so I don't know the specific but you can read the above post which may suggest that you cannot disable it.

However, on PC (Windows specifically), there is no popup but a confirmation dialog, which will disappear after perhaps 10 times saving and only shows an alert/notice about modification or something.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes