brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Got to the end of the game, well, 91%, missing 9% somewhere, but 9% in a game this big could be major lol.

Firstly, Dev, congrats, fantastic game.
Artwork/renders are all beautiful.
Animation is silky smooth.
Story is very very good.
10/10

Gonna play your new game now and see how many of this cast made it through to it, again, fantastic game.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Got to the end of the game, well, 91%, missing 9% somewhere, but 9% in a game this big could be major lol.

Firstly, Dev, congrats, fantastic game.
Artwork/renders are all beautiful.
Animation is silky smooth.
Story is very very good.
10/10

Gonna play your new game now and see how many of this cast made it through to it, again, fantastic game.
Those 9% are most probably bonus encounters (sex scenes, kamasutra pages like that). As far as the story is concerned, it is completed in this installment and continues with the third installment, The Genesis Order.

I was stuck at 98% for a day trying to figure out what did I missed. Apparently, 1% is for buying Evie topless photo for 200K from the shady guy outside (middle screen far left) of Squallmart. The topless photo you will see everytime you use the crystal skull.

Edit: :unsure: Wait a minute. This game just got updated to v1.0115 from v1.0113 while I was posting this reply.

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Those 9% are most probably bonus encounters (sex scenes, kamasutra pages like that). As far as the story is concerned, it is completed in this installment and continues with the third installment, The Genesis Order.

I was stuck at 98% for a day trying to figure out what did I missed. Apparently, 1% is for buying Evie topless photo for 200K from the shady guy outside (middle screen far left) of Squallmart. The topless photo you will see everytime you use the crystal skull.

Edit: :unsure: Wait a minute. This game just got updated to v1.0115 from v1.0113 while I was posting this reply.
I will go back and check through for all bonus encounters, I know I was missing a profile for Evie, gotta complete all the puzzles I guess, is there a puzzle walkthrough do You know?.

Have you downloaded this new update v1.0115? do we know what is in it yet?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I will go back and check through for all bonus encounters, I know I was missing a profile for Evie, gotta complete all the puzzles I guess, is there a puzzle walkthrough do You know?.

Have you downloaded this new update v1.0115? do we know what is in it yet?
Yeah, Evie profile is the reward for the last puzzle, a secret/bonus puzzle after you completed all the other puzzles. Unless you use Money cheat, then puzzle #47 is the hardest to unlock because you need a lot of money to buy all the house decorations :p. There are pdf walkthrough solutions for the puzzles provided by oCATo. However, I just search for youtube videos and just followed the first one I found (forgot the name of the channel, it was Moon something).

I don't know what's in the latest update, my speculation is bug fixes related to the Lovense sex toy integration. I haven't played or download it. If there are new contents, I might request update to the compressed version and play, but I doubt it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: brittC25

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Do I have to play Lust Epidemic before playing this? Is it a prequel to this?
No, you don't have to play LE before this because ToN is a follow-up/continuation and not a direct sequel*. So, if you played LE before you might get the reference or recognize some of the LE characters appearance. You can basically treat it as a standalone game, which is part of the NLT saga.

I actually played LE before but did not finished it:ROFLMAO:, then I playes ToN but also did not finished it. I waited until ToN is completed and then finished it. Now, I am playing LE from the start because I somehow lost/deleted all my saves (it was around70% before), but it is going to be fast because the walkthrough is completed and I can easily search for answers. I'm 30% through LE in ~3 hours.

*Direct sequel: What I consider a direct sequel is where the MC and/or some NPCs are back in the new one as main characters similar with the previous one. LE and ToN both have very different MC and NPCs/LIs.

Reactions: brittC25

Jjplay

May 18, 2021
No, you don't have to play LE before this because ToN is a follow-up/continuation and not a direct sequel*. So, if you played LE before you might get the reference or recognize some of the LE characters appearance. You can basically treat it as a standalone game, which is part of the NLT saga.

I actually played LE before but did not finished it:ROFLMAO:, then I playes ToN but also did not finished it. I waited until ToN is completed and then finished it. Now, I am playing LE from the start because I somehow lost/deleted all my saves (it was around70% before), but it is going to be fast because the walkthrough is completed and I can easily search for answers. I'm 30% through LE in ~3 hours.

*Direct sequel: What I consider a direct sequel is where the MC and/or some NPCs are back in the new one as main characters similar with the previous one. LE and ToN both have very different MC and NPCs/LIs.
Thanks a lot for the clarification. ATB for your LE adventure

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Yeah, Evie profile is the reward for the last puzzle, a secret/bonus puzzle after you completed all the other puzzles. Unless you use Money cheat, then puzzle #47 is the hardest to unlock because you need a lot of money to buy all the house decorations :p. There are pdf walkthrough solutions for the puzzles provided by oCATo. However, I just search for youtube videos and just followed the first one I found (forgot the name of the channel, it was Moon something).

I don't know what's in the latest update, my speculation is bug fixes related to the Lovense sex toy integration. I haven't played or download it. If there are new contents, I might request update to the compressed version and play, but I doubt it.
Thanks for being so helpful.
Brittany.

Side note: I always hated the RPGM platform, those tiny dudes and dudettes running around on cheesy animation which looked like it was direct from a 1970 computer game, so I avoided all RPGM games, but NLT has taken the RPGM platform to a whole other level entirely now, so much respect to the Dev.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Best game I played so far. Played around 40ish adult games now and downloaded 150 more. Wonder if any will be in the same tier for me. So far my favs been badik, areas of gray, our red string, melody, all good games but not quite on the same level. Oh well still loads to try.

masure

Aug 22, 2021
How to craft ? I can't combine the 4 items for the shovel although they're in my inventory, how to do it ? Thanks

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How to craft ? I can't combine the 4 items for the shovel although they're in my inventory, how to do it ? Thanks
you need to go to the park and then it's inside of a cave
but if you just started the game then that cave probably aren't unlocked yet
so keep playing

KiRiToBoYa

Mar 31, 2020
God damn. I´m stuck at 89% . It tells me to chek on Pricia, but when i went to the parlol after the doctor appointment, she is nowhere to be found. Is it a bug or i have to something else before that. Also whats up with the phtoshoot for Albert, i can not take pictures. I have the walktrough open but i must be tired or too dumb to understand, that something is missing.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes