JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy sh*t:eek: How could Google Drive Docs be so malicous? Luckily, there are alternatives.

Edit: Buahaha.. I meant to write Docs but somehow it became Drive instead :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: paulphoenix

Eva Minx

Aug 8, 2022
This game took a lot of work, I can tell. It's well made, the graphics are excellent. Cudos to the developers!

Bolhacrew

Jan 20, 2022
Has anyone got any solutions to my problem? It feels like the movement is on autofire or something, main character just walking around where ever and I can't transition between scenes
Yep I have the same problem. played till 53% of the game, returned to the game after a couple of months and now it's always going up. tryed deleting everything, changed keyboards, disconnected every peripherals, but it keeps doing it. if you find a solution please share, i'll do the same :(

CartoonFan

Mar 16, 2018
I've completed 96% but only have 7 out of 60 'Extras' to find before I can complete. I know the big Great White Shark is one but can't find the others. Does anyone have a list that I can check against? Going nuts trying to find these last bits:unsure:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I've completed 96% but only have 7 out of 60 'Extras' to find before I can complete. I know the big Great White Shark is one but can't find the others. Does anyone have a list that I can check against? Going nuts trying to find these last bits:unsure:
The closest to what you can call a 'completion checklist' (NOT very detailed step-by-step instructions) after you have completed the main story here.

In order to accomplish those 'checklist', I suggest you refer to the Official Walkthrough (Google Docs format) that is linked in the OP for a 'step-by-step' instructions. Hope that helps.

Just FYI, from my own experience, I didn't have a 'completion checklist', I just followed the Official Walkthrough.

Reactions: CartoonFan

throwaway8800

Dec 31, 2021
Fix for the fullscreen and low quality video settings not saving.

Unpack LovenseIntegration.js into www/js/plugins and overwrite when prompted.

You can view my changes by comparing the old LovenseIntegration.js with the new one using a text editor.

EDIT: Dunno why it's tagged as virus. It's just LovenseIntegration.js (which is a javascript text file) 7zipped (this site wouldn't allow me to upload the raw .js file).

EDIT: Javascript at pastebin so these retarded anti-virus stop complaining:

Last edited:

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Sorry for asking these questions!

1) The previous version of the game I played was v.97102 and it was about 8.6 GB, but I just checked the last version v1.0117 was 8.1 GB . Is there a problem with the image quality or something?

2) Another question is that when we sell Talisman to Diana, looks like we are forced to sell all of them. Is there a way to sell only a few and not all of them? (For example, I have 3 gold Talismans but I only want to sell 1 for some money, because sometimes I need to keep some to combine with other things in Native Shrine.)

Thanks in advance! :):coffee:

shubc30

Dec 31, 2018
I managed to corrupt my version by hacking a save and lost the blue touchpoints for 2 KS pages, can't get to 99 and end the game. Sigh. So close and yet so far. Yes, a clean 100% save would let me move on to the next one.
Here is the full game 100%. I had to play this game twice to get to 100%, i am playing on mac, so lets hope it would be just copy paste play for everyone.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes