Hydrenix

Feb 23, 2019
I am expierencing a few bugs. The first is when I go to the store to try to get the Kayak lisence, it only shows Emily taking a call in the corner of the store. When I click on her, it will lead to the scene where you give her the Meca Plant, and you accidentally have anal sex with her. This part is also a bug because I didn't get to the point in the story when I needed to give her the Meca Plant, but it would still show her in the corner of the store, which often times she would be there, but then the actual Emily I need for the story is also there somewhere around the store, like shown in the screenshot below. These are the main bugs I can fine. I am also on v. 1.0112, if that is somehow related.

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
I am expierencing a few bugs. The first is when I go to the store to try to get the Kayak lisence, it only shows Emily taking a call in the corner of the store. When I click on her, it will lead to the scene where you give her the Meca Plant, and you accidentally have anal sex with her. This part is also a bug because I didn't get to the point in the story when I needed to give her the Meca Plant, but it would still show her in the corner of the store, which often times she would be there, but then the actual Emily I need for the story is also there somewhere around the store, like shown in the screenshot below. These are the main bugs I can fine. I am also on v. 1.0112, if that is somehow related.
same here. the game is broken

agabuneya

Feb 16, 2021
Hi! I have the game on steam but I don't know if the steam version and this version are same. So can anyone tell me if they are same or not?

shubc30

Dec 31, 2018
Where can i find Alia, i look everywhere but i cant find her, so cant get Kayak License, Could you help me?
I understand why i cant Alia, Because i have played more for emily(at that point of game) that alia so that the meet in the shop wont be happening. Hence you can find Alia and you

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
bro i have play this game for decade...for this new update i only want to ask what going on isnt this fame already complete?
It's just some bug fix and Lovense update. There's no new relevant content. Unless you have Lovense sex toys in your drawers, don't bother to download this new update.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
hello can anyone save the official walktrough here as a pdf, it takes me 100% cpu and impossible to load for me thanks

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy sh*t:eek: How could Google Drive Docs be so malicous? Luckily, there are alternatives.

Edit: Buahaha.. I meant to write Docs but somehow it became Drive instead :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: paulphoenix

Eva Minx

Aug 8, 2022
This game took a lot of work, I can tell. It's well made, the graphics are excellent. Cudos to the developers!

4.50 star(s) 514 Votes