Bolhacrew

Jan 20, 2022
Has anyone got any solutions to my problem? It feels like the movement is on autofire or something, main character just walking around where ever and I can't transition between scenes
Yep I have the same problem. played till 53% of the game, returned to the game after a couple of months and now it's always going up. tryed deleting everything, changed keyboards, disconnected every peripherals, but it keeps doing it. if you find a solution please share, i'll do the same :(

CartoonFan

Mar 16, 2018
I've completed 96% but only have 7 out of 60 'Extras' to find before I can complete. I know the big Great White Shark is one but can't find the others. Does anyone have a list that I can check against? Going nuts trying to find these last bits:unsure:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I've completed 96% but only have 7 out of 60 'Extras' to find before I can complete. I know the big Great White Shark is one but can't find the others. Does anyone have a list that I can check against? Going nuts trying to find these last bits:unsure:
The closest to what you can call a 'completion checklist' (NOT very detailed step-by-step instructions) after you have completed the main story here.

In order to accomplish those 'checklist', I suggest you refer to the Official Walkthrough (Google Docs format) that is linked in the OP for a 'step-by-step' instructions. Hope that helps.

Just FYI, from my own experience, I didn't have a 'completion checklist', I just followed the Official Walkthrough.

Reactions: CartoonFan

throwaway8800

Dec 31, 2021
Fix for the fullscreen and low quality video settings not saving.

Unpack LovenseIntegration.js into www/js/plugins and overwrite when prompted.

You can view my changes by comparing the old LovenseIntegration.js with the new one using a text editor.

EDIT: Dunno why it's tagged as virus. It's just LovenseIntegration.js (which is a javascript text file) 7zipped (this site wouldn't allow me to upload the raw .js file).

EDIT: Javascript at pastebin so these retarded anti-virus stop complaining:

Last edited:

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Sorry for asking these questions!

1) The previous version of the game I played was v.97102 and it was about 8.6 GB, but I just checked the last version v1.0117 was 8.1 GB . Is there a problem with the image quality or something?

2) Another question is that when we sell Talisman to Diana, looks like we are forced to sell all of them. Is there a way to sell only a few and not all of them? (For example, I have 3 gold Talismans but I only want to sell 1 for some money, because sometimes I need to keep some to combine with other things in Native Shrine.)

Thanks in advance! :):coffee:

shubc30

Dec 31, 2018
I managed to corrupt my version by hacking a save and lost the blue touchpoints for 2 KS pages, can't get to 99 and end the game. Sigh. So close and yet so far. Yes, a clean 100% save would let me move on to the next one.
Here is the full game 100%. I had to play this game twice to get to 100%, i am playing on mac, so lets hope it would be just copy paste play for everyone.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sorry for asking these questions!

1) The previous version of the game I played was v.97102 and it was about 8.6 GB, but I just checked the last version v1.0117 was 8.1 GB . Is there a problem with the image quality or something?

2) Another question is that when we sell Talisman to Diana, looks like we are forced to sell all of them. Is there a way to sell only a few and not all of them? (For example, I have 3 gold Talismans but I only want to sell 1 for some money, because sometimes I need to keep some to combine with other things in Native Shrine.)

Thanks in advance! :):coffee:
1 No, it's just a different compression, image quality is good.

2 No, you can only decide what type of talismans sell instead of selling everything at once, but if you have 5 ( just for example) you will sell her the entire batch.
Just be careful when digging them don't take too much ( or you can use a save editor to change the quantity of the inventory item number to get them) :)

Reactions: Anna2021

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
1 No, it's just a different compression, image quality is good.

2 No, you can only decide what type of talismans sell instead of selling everything at once, but if you have 5 ( just for example) you will sell her the entire batch.
Just be careful when digging them don't take too much ( or you can use a save editor to change the quantity of the inventory item number to get them) :)
Thanks a lot, bro !!!!(y)(y)(y)

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
hey uhm for all Android Users. I use the Z Fold 2 obviously i dont want to root it.
so for me is "Total Commander" the Solution to Access the Save Location for Android Apk`s.
you dont need to root your Device.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Should i play the games of this dev in an order or it doesnt matter?
It would be preferable to play in order so
1 Lust Epidemic
2 Treasure of Nadia
3 The Genesis Order
They are interconnected and the last two have a lot of cameos of characters from the previous ones, so if you skip the order you will see them without knowing their importance or story, it would be a better experience at least that's my opinion. :)

Reactions: Xazz

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Seriously stuck in the ancient temple.

Tried some searches to get answers, didn't really find solutions.

Left the light house to use teleporter in light house, not available till all games and locks completed.
All the games done except 38.
Game 38 is impossible????
Fishing, ugh, don't have 40 hrs to spend on it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

G0ldenKey

Aug 26, 2021
Why does the android version have low resolution animations? Everything else looks good but the sex scenes look bit blurry. Any fix to this? I even turned off the low quality video option.

Last edited:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Why does the android version have low resolution animations? Everything else looks good but the sex scenes look bit blurry. Any fix to this? I even turned off the low quality video option.
For the sake of app size and so most player that used potato phone could atleast play. So they compress it.

I think you still can get the high res animation by playing the pc version using android emulator like joiplay or some shit.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes