ManiVordon

May 6, 2022
Probably asked a million times before but I downloaded the game on mac and now it says application not responding. Any advise?

LovKun

Aug 20, 2022
Im playing it on Android and it keeps turning suddenly into black screen. Is anyone have a solution for this? I cant play well with this constantly happening.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
The perfect game lots of riddles lots of sexy harem girls great story perfect art different types of girls love the jungle vibes just best game. If you guys do a game, try to be like this.

Cuminher22

Aug 19, 2022
Im playing it on Android and it keeps turning suddenly into black screen. Is anyone have a solution for this? I cant play well with this constantly happening.
I faced something similar when I played if for like more than a hour. But for me it was because my device was slow. I tried the completed game in a new device and the black screens if happened would transition of you wait for a couple of seconds.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
If your Game is 99% complete then click on mobile, scene player and the last scene i believe its 118 or 108 i cant remember quite yet, you get you play it, and you would get 100%, that is it.
I am 96%, scene 118 missing.
Have no idea what I have missed.
Madalyn is supposed to give me a photo, not happening.
I am at the end of the walk through.
I'll keep searching.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'll keep searching.
When you open "empty pocket/soul crystal" there is bar on bottom. What you miss?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
When you open "empty pocket/soul crystal" there is bar on bottom. What you miss?
Thanks for the help.
When I open "empty pocket/soul crystal" , it only says - completion is 96%.
I click on it an it goes away.
Still stumped.
Found it - short on booty calls - I hope.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for the help.
When I open "empty pocket/soul crystal" , it only says - completion is 96%.
I click on it an it goes away.
Still stumped.
Found it - short on booty calls - I hope.
There is something like: Pages: x/y, Booty Calls x/y, Extras: x/y, Outfits: x/y

shubc30

Dec 31, 2018
I'll keep searching.
Do all the Booty calls and fishing until you get Jim out of money(by that time you would get a 4 record in your name), then there would be the Jessica locker keys, Eevie photo, i am sure if you click on every option for booty call you will get about 98%.

uacan90

Dec 25, 2018
so i got stuck in %28 i cant get kayak exam from Emily cause she needs me to find Alia to work there and i cant find her. Anyone know what to do ? Is this a bug that wont be fixed ?

Reactions: Xvric

shubc30

Dec 31, 2018
so i got stuck in %28 i cant get kayak exam from Emily cause she needs me to find Alia to work there and i cant find her. Anyone know what to do ? Is this a bug that wont be fixed ?
NO it seems you have given philweed or some plant to her[Emily], if you haven't [check the soul crystal] and you still have that in inventory i would suggest to give it to Patrica, then you could have a normal play, and then Alia and Naomi would visit to the shopr and then it you would have normal play.

Sugandezenuts

May 16, 2020
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements Mod

This mod consists of employing ground-breaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306

Download: MEGA - Hi-Res*
Mirror:
(Outdated)

*Note: "Hi-Res" upscales are for viewing purposes only (i.e. to load into censor's scene player/play with a video player of your choice).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes by. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been a real pleasure making these for you muchachos! Thank you everyone, and much love!! View attachment 1501889
Is there a way to do this on android ?

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes