LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Treasure Of Nadia 1.0117
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
The unbalanced volume of the notty sounds is quite annoying, what's the point of having volume in percentages if you can only use it in 5 distinct positions and occasionally disregarding it completely? Fun game (if somewhat linear), but I'm sure that can be done much better.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Did you ask Emily (the girl at the counter wearing the white shirt)? What did she told you? I checked the Official Walkthrough (Google Docs posted in the OP) but it just briefly mentioning about purchasing the Kayak Exam for $250 (you have to answer correctly some questions to pass, answers provided in the WT). It shouldn't be that complicated :unsure: Not sure what your problem is and the photos didn't tell anything significant either.

I suggest you follow the Official Walkthrough (posted in the OP). You start tracing your steps backwards to where you find a common steps in the WT and you actually did while playing the game, and move forward from there.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Modified the project so that the saves would be placed within the game folder, rather than on the user's system. Here's the file if you're interested, just extract the contents of the rar into: '\[Game Folder]\www\js'. Once you've done this, you can also delete the SavesInLocalData.js plugin if you want to, which can be found in: '\[Game Folder]\www\js\plugins'.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Modified the project so that the saves would be placed within the game folder, rather than on the user's system. Here's the file if you're interested, just place it in: '\[Game Folder]\www\js'. Once you've done this, you can also delete the SavesInLocalData.js plugin if you want to, which can be found in: '\[Game Folder]\www\js\plugins'.
You need to extract the contents and placed the contents inside the www\js folder, right? It will not work if you just put the rar file inside the www\js folder?

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I've also gone ahead and removed the warning / reminder that shows up when using the incest config file. Just extract the contents of the archive into '\[Game Folder]\www\data'.

Reactions: kioto not forme

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
I'm following up with walkthrough
and at this point stack:

Use the following items: Whip, Poison Thorns, A Royal Talisman, and Shoe Glue to craft a Deadly Whip.

royal talisman need Caulli coin to craft - but we used 1 Cauli to craft time ago a Royal and gave it to the Pricia...
how to make deadly whip?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm following up with walkthrough
and at this point stack:

Use the following items: Whip, Poison Thorns, A Royal Talisman, and Shoe Glue to craft a Deadly Whip.

royal talisman need Caulli coin to craft - but we used 1 Cauli to craft time ago a Royal and gave it to the Pricia...
how to make deadly whip?
here got bellow poped crafing guide
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0117-nlt-media.38582/post-6950161
but for coin just go and pick another one, in same location, it does respawn tho i think you can have only 1 at once

Reactions: DemiUrgeeees

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
Reactions: micmitja

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
finally - at the end I have 94% of progress... Followed all game by walkthrough:
- all girls max, all temple solved, house full made
- girls with max hearts and pages
- fishing quest finished
- found christmas three and Darts
- all chests opened (but I got 1 key - idk from what, can't found it)

what I've missed? any hints maybe?
1662500361480.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
finally - at the end I have 94% of progress... Followed all game by walkthrough:
- all girls max, all temple solved, house full made
- girls with max hearts and pages
- fishing quest finished
- found christmas three and Darts
- all chests opened (but I got 1 key - idk from what, can't found it)

what I've missed? any hints maybe?
View attachment 2029226
Click on the empty pocket and look what you're missing, it's a bar stat in the lower part of the screen, it will tell you what you're missing, booty calls extras etc etc... :)

Reactions: DemiUrgeeees
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes